• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA with MDMA combination (srsly I did my research and still have ??)

PE2014

Greenlighter
I have both MDMA and MDA, I am well-traveled in MDMA but not MDA. I buy from sources tied to the producers of the chemicals so I know they are high purity and tested as what they are supposed to.
I have read about everything online about combining MDMA with MDA. The MDA I have is extremely strong; the maker of it warns against anyone, even if experienced, taking more than 100mg of MDA. I read Erowid and while this seems like a low dose of MDA, I have read multiple reports saying it is not a low dose for this particular batch of very powerful MDA.
I usually take 150mg of MDMA to start off a night and then a 50mg dose 2 hours later.
The plan: Start my night with 100mg MDMA with 40mg MDA, if I'm not having an awesome time in 1.5 hours, take another 50mg MDMA.
Anyone have experiences with this combination? I don't like feeling particularly speedy but I know that comes with the MDxx territory. My biggest fear is taking TOO LOW a dose of MDA.
Questions:
1) Does taking a low dose of MDA potentiate and change the MDMA experience? Or does it just hover around in the background and add a lingering tail to the night after the MDMA has worn off? (In other words--do the drugs run parallel to each other or do they combine effects and synergise?)
2) Any thoughts about the dosage I mentioned? (100 MDMA + 40 MDA)

I'd lower the MDMA dosage and up the MDA dosage if you really want to feel MDA. I would say MDA does potentiate the roll. If you're an experienced user you can definitely feel the difference in strength as well as distincitvely feel both the MDMA and MDA. Also, from experience and from the experience of my friends MDA is flooring and not very speedy. It's also a very unique psychedelic experience.

I'm personally not a big fan of MDA, but a friend of mine loves the combo. I find it not as clear headed, the comeup is harsher, and it also feels more toxic, but if you like being mashed it's a good combo.

Thank you, Zalo. Really great response! I have read what you mentioned--people getting the harsher body load with MDA, which is not something I enjoy. That was why I thought to do a relatively low MDA dose.

Sometimes, though, I take too low a dose of certain drugs (foxy methoxy and 2c-E come to mind) and then am left for the next 8 or 12 hours feeling the adverse body load without any of the psychedelic effects, and I don't want that to happen from taking too low a dose of MDA.

Thanks for your insight!

I have to suggest the opposite of Zalo (no offense) - half(ish) the amount of MDA to your MDMA. Too much (is there ever) MDA and your going to be fucked up, - yeah if your going for the crawling about the floor take as much MDA as you wish. MDMA give you that rush, that empathy, that everying is awesome feeling - the MDA just gets it a bit messier! (100 mdma / 70 mda) ish.

Drop your mix - when you come up, see how you feel, snort a bit MDA.

Cool thanks bearlove. I ended up making them 100mdma/40mda, I don't want any crawling on the floor feeling but I want to prolong my roll. Gonna drop them tonight and I'll post how it goes!

the maker of it warns against anyone, even if experienced, taking more than 100mg of MDA.

^^^
that excites me

^ How many times has a dealer said "don't take more than 1" in regards to adulterated MDMA or LSD ;). Not saying I think what the OP has is bunk of course, but a dealers word means little. If your selling NBOMe for example, you don't want your customers triple dropping tabs in fear of OD... nor would you want somebody double dropping pipes or meth bombs.

Wow, I guess I'm the only one who prefers more MDA to MDMA? I find 90/60 MDA to MDMA a good ratio... but I like my empathogens on the psychedelic side. I find that evwn half as much MDMA rounds out the MDA roll quite a bit. MDA can feel bit harder on the body, but for me it's not too much worse, and never bad enough to warrant the preferred effect profile (ymmv).

I've been holding onto some MDA for ages and I'm wondering whether to try MDA alone first (I will probably dose 75-85mg) or in a MDMA/MDA combo. That estimated MDA dose I worked out is due to me liking MDMA dosed no higher than 125mg really, plus this MDA is bright white, literally the whitest purest looking powder I've seen, and I sent it off to a lab and it's got nothing other than MDA in, so it must be quite strong. I've talked to others who've had MDA of high quality and they recommended 80mg, no more than 100mg. I don't have a tolerance either, haven't taken MDMA for 6 months and have only done so 7 times in my life.

Another question I've not seen answered is, what is the MDA 'world' like? I find every psychedelic drug has it's own 'world/universe/headspace' whatever that the experience exists in, hope you know what I mean, how does the world you're put in by MDA compare to MDMA?

Last edited: