• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA Optimal Dose

Cz_x

Bluelighter
I'll be going to a festival fairly soon, normally I'd just do MDMA two nights with a booster on the second night however I've recently got a gram of MDA. I was just wondering what the best/safest way to dose would be. I was thinking about 100mg MDA and 50mg MDMA on the first night followed by 180mg & 100mg on the second night. THe second doses would be taken 30-50 minutes after the first one.

Or should I just do MDA on it's own one night followed by MDMA the next, there's quite a few mixed reports about cross tolerance.

I can't comment about dosage or any of that because I have never knowingly took MDA.

I do believe that you should take MDMA before MDA if you do take both. I've read about people not feeling the MDMA if it was dosed second. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

You shouldn't do two serotonin releasing drugs back to back days. I'd go for a psychedelic or drink. I'd be lying to you if I said I never have rolled back to back days, awesome experiences both times. If you do decide to, don't make a habit of it :)

Last edited:
MDA is more psychedelic than mda, With less empathy. I tried mda once and wasnt so fond of it due to the lack of empathy. If your going for trippy id stick with mda alone. If you want the best of both worlds id say mix MDA/MDMA. maybe 100mg mda/50mg mdma or the other way around. Or maybe even a 75/75 split. IDK everyone is different i cant really tell you whats a good dose for you. I was quite dissapointed with my mda experience but could it could have been the setting. who knows.

Shulgin comments that they are NOT cross tolerant (mda and mdma) in pihkal. I'm sure there is more scientific publications on it also.

I wouldve thought they'ed be very cross tolerant, but I wonder why shulgin thinks they aren't

Shulgin comments that they are NOT cross tolerant (mda and mdma) in pihkal. I'm sure there is more scientific publications on it also.

I wouldve thought they'ed be very cross tolerant, but I wonder why shulgin thinks they aren't

In which case it would be better to do MDA one night and MDMA the next?

In my experience, MDA will work the day after MDMA but not the other way around. The crash is insanely harsh if you do MDA and MDMA back to back though. Seriously, stick to one day and do them both. Suicide level of crash potential here.

The amounts you listed are going to have you completely smashed, 100mg of MDA alone will have me rolling for 6-7 hours and tripping for 10-12!

I would take 50-60mg of MDA with 80-100mg of MDMA personally. MDA is more potent than MDMA and the MDMA will add the empathy to the experience. The best way to experience them together is to have just enough MDA to add the psychedelic edge, which would be between 50 and 60mg. I'd take them at the same time as well. If you play with trying to add one later, you can miss the train and waste most of it or add side effects without adding much of anything else.

In my experience, MDA will work the day after MDMA but not the other way around. The crash is insanely harsh if you do MDA and MDMA back to back though. Seriously, stick to one day and do them both. Suicide level of crash potential here.

The amounts you listed are going to have you completely smashed, 100mg of MDA alone will have me rolling for 6-7 hours and tripping for 10-12!

I would take 50-60mg of MDA with 80-100mg of MDMA personally. MDA is more potent than MDMA and the MDMA will add the empathy to the experience. The best way to experience them together is to have just enough MDA to add the psychedelic edge, which would be between 50 and 60mg. I'd take them at the same time as well. If you play with trying to add one later, you can miss the train and waste most of it or add side effects without adding much of anything else.

Thanks, I actually recall doing 120mg MDA and 60mg MDMA and being pretty much floored by it and having anxious come up. The afterglow after I peaked seemed to last hours. I think I'm going to do MDA for Bonobo or something a little less hectic so if I need to chill I can.

Last time I did MDA I felt my fingers/toes tingle slightly. At first I though it was the drug, the same way MDMA can give you an awesome tingling feeling sometimes but after a white it got stronger and started to slowly extend up my arms/legs. Left to get some fresh air and everything was okay, was I just over-heating slightly?

When both are availible especially in festival/rave setting I start off MDMA and redose MDA and I usually experience 2 peaks. I usually redose the MDA because its stronger and longer lasting & we usually hit a house party after a show.

Thanks, I actually recall doing 120mg MDA and 60mg MDMA and being pretty much floored by it and having anxious come up. The afterglow after I peaked seemed to last hours. I think I'm going to do MDA for Bonobo or something a little less hectic so if I need to chill I can.

Last time I did MDA I felt my fingers/toes tingle slightly. At first I though it was the drug, the same way MDMA can give you an awesome tingling feeling sometimes but after a white it got stronger and started to slowly extend up my arms/legs. Left to get some fresh air and everything was okay, was I just over-heating slightly?

Honestly, its hard to say with MDA. Its got a lot more side effects to it than MDMA does. Classic sign I've had MDA, for example, is when my stomach flips itself upside down and I start rolling about 5 minutes later.

I've never puked from MDMA but MDA has done it more than once.

One of my best rolls ever was on MDA... but it also was one of, if not the WORST crash I've ever had and it had me picturing in my head all the horrible ways I could kill myself. That was a lot though... Even if the pills only had 50mg of MDA in them I still did 5 pills that night over the course of 6 hours. Definitely not my finest moment but I've done worse with MDMA and had a negligible crash in comparison. I wasn't always all about the HR, especially when I was 20-22.