• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA + MucinexDM(DXM HBr 30mg, Guifenesin 600mg) + Azithromycin (Antibiotic) Safe?

sirdudemanner

Greenlighter
Hey All,

my friend is hoping to join his friends for a night of dancing this evening and just started his course of Zpac (two 250mg pills on the first day) and took a mucinex-dm (30mg dxm). He was hoping to take some MDA, have a few drinks and dance his ass off. Will he be okay?

honestly, if you're sick right now you would probobally benefit more from not rolling and just resting and riding it out. and im pretty sure mixing dxm and md is a dangerous mixture although thats probobally not that big of a dose.

OP, take a look at this: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/28307-Guide-to-Antibiotics-and-MDMA

I haven't read it at all, but I'm sure it will answer your question pertaining to MDA and antibiotics. As for mixing with DXM, it should be fine for a 30 mg dose. However, I wouldn't recommend it and a quick search in the almighty google machine titled "DXM and MDA" doesn't yield results that are positive.

I would agree with sass on this one and say save it for a day when he feels 100%. Have fun!

Echoing the above, I'm sure it'll be perfectly safe....however, as above, I too recommend waiting it out if only for the reason you're unwell, so not only may the roll be dulled somewhat, you're also risking making yourself even worse due to the immune system suppression of MDMA.

Has your friend got chlamydia? I don't see any reason why there'd be a negative interaction between MDA and the antibiotic, DXM is not a good one to mix with MDA though. Serotonin releasers together = potential harm. A 30mg dose is really low though so it probably would be ok.