View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDA+LSD versus MDMA+LSD

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
LSD+MDMA is my favorite combo, hands down (throw a little nitrous in there and I don't think it can be beat!)

This past summer I tried taking MDA with LSD rather than MDMA. This was only my second time taking MDA. The first time being a very interesting experience, I found it be more energetic, psychedelic and an even more pronounced MDxx memory loss (I find it difficult to remember my rolls in detail, not really a black out, but it all rushes by so fast and time flies when you're having fun). Although, the big downside I felt that first time was a sort of hangover. I wasn't able to sleep for a long while after taking it, lingering stimulating bodyload kept me awake. Overall good time though.

This next time with LSD was interesting. It came on VERY intensely, I also may have taken it too soon after taking the LSD which may have contributed to the intensity, I usually take my MDMA once the LSD has really leveled off, was a bit rushed this time.

It got really trippy very fast as I began to come up, similar panicky feeling I get coming up on MDMA but this time with added visuals and psychedelic thoughts. Actually had to hurriedly leave the music stage we were at as I was getting that gut dropping feeling of "oh god, I'm tripping too hard and this is just the beginning, fuck fuck fuck", the visuals had that frightening bad-trip look to them in the dark forest, which I rarely get these days.

Got to an open space, just hugged my girlfriend for about 10 minutes and everything was alright as soon as it began to get bad. Holy colors! It felt so earthy, we were just cuddle puddled in a grassy field on a warm summer night in the beautiful wilderness. Gave me a very, hippie vibe, almost juicy. I was completely just, melting into the earth. Which was different than the first time I took it, which felt very energetic and I had danced like a maniac. As we rejoined our crew at the music, I didn't do too much dancing as I just felt like I was psychedelically melting into everything wherever i went, blissful.

Now what surprised me, is rather abruptly, the roll tapered off. IME, when I candyflip I'm basically on a fucking good one the whole damn night until I pass out in the wee hours of the morning. This experience really peaked out hard and then came down. Not in a bad comedown sort of way, it just definitely leveled off pretty abruptly and strongly. Still had cool visuals and still very high, but felt tired and the roll-y body high sort of left me. The MDA we had we had reagent tested ourself from a very reputable source, same place we get our LSD, MDMA or any other thing we might want.

The next night, I went ahead and did my usual MDMA with my increased LSD dose (to make up for tolerance), and even though I rolled the night before, it was equally as strong of a roll, and as expected, I was rolling all night as usual. Much more energy, less hippie melty, longer lasting. More of that BURNING euphoria.

So, while the first night was amazing, to me the way MDA sort of drops off after only a couple of hours sort of breaks it for me, at least with LSD. With MDMA I feel like I'm getting more bang-for-my-serotonin, and if I want it to be more psychedelic I can simply take a higher dose of LSD to begin with. And boy, that MDA come up on LSD put my usual anxiety/panic from MDMA come up to shame, a psychedelic spin on that terror lol. Just melting into the earth with my love was definitely the highlight of that first night, it was absolute pure bliss, but it just didn't last very long comparatively.

Thoughts? Which do you prefer and why?

I prefer mda to mix, mdma to do by itself or with weed. MDA is trippier, and makes me more connected with people and the world around me. By itself its just not really pronounced enough, perfect for flipping on though
If having amnesia issues, perhaps try to lower your dosages though.

Was told the LSD was dosed 200-250ug per tab, but as usual it could have been less since there really isnt any way to really know for sure. Felt like a pretty standard, good medium-strong single hit of LSD.

MDA and MDMA doses were both 100mg. I have only ever taken that much and roll just as hard as i did the first time i took it 7-8 years ago lol.

I prefer mda to mix, mdma to do by itself or with weed. MDA is trippier, and makes me more connected with people and the world around me. By itself its just not really pronounced enough, perfect for flipping on though
If having amnesia issues, perhaps try to lower your dosages though.

I wouldnt say its a problem, since it seems like a pretty common effect of mda/mdma. I dont really black out , more of im just having too much fun to pay that much attention to whats going on in detail. But there is definitely an intense ~1-2 hour period right when the comeup breaks that I can never recall all that completely.

Id consider it a problem if i was acting a fool, since i definitely see a lot of people off their nut on mdma who are completely unaware of their actions, im definitely still in control lol.

Last edited:
Ah, I misunderstood you then. I get like that sometimes, where im only possessed of a vague idea of what happened rather than specifics. Can be hard to remember all the little things when having such a blast