• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mda killed roll?

Cereals

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I was just wondering what kind of experiences you've had with the combo. My buddy had some powder that I'd tested, and tried 100 mg, and it was edgy, uncomfortable, I was cold and not really social, I later bought a Simon's test, and it appears to be mda, shitty stuff at that, because my bf and his friend did 200 mg, and we're social, a little uncomfortable, a few minor cevs.
Fast forward a few months, I purchase and test mda/mdma off a reputable dnm vendor. I dose myself 130 mdma/50 mda and dose bf 150 mdma 50 mda. I also don't entirely trust this scale I bought, it's pretty touchy. We also preload with Ala and magnesium.
Anyways I drop mine 15 minutrs after him since I always come up really fast. 20 minutes I go to the bathroom to puke and deal with the come up. Then we both feel great! I'm thinking this some bomb shit!
I dance through a few waves, have crazy eye jitters, then start feeling lazy, and that progresses to feeling really high and fucked up, but not rolling, no euphoria, hard to talk to anyone, but my bf is rolling nicely and really enjoying himself. I'm kind of off in space, seeing tracers and everything is weird. The music is weird, I also can't stop chewing, usually I'm pretty good. Back in our hotel room, it's cozy, the bed is soooooooooooo nice, but the curtains are moving and the ceiling is breathing, pictures on the wall are moving. I don't have the usual body sensations. I sleep for a few hours before my body temperature starts fucking with me and making my skin burn but I feel cold.
The next day, everything seems a little weird, but I'm happy, and everything tastes fucking fantastic. Have a beer and a burger, I don't feel exhausted or anything.
I'm wondering if maybe the mda took over, or if I took too much mdma. I've dosed high on mdma before and rolled my ass off, and was fucking fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
50 mg mda is much closer to a full dose vs. If the weight was mdma. Remember MDA will feel heavier and more toxic as it is while it's still relatively safe.

I'm crazy exhausted today, even after having a crazy deep sleep yesterday
?

MDA is kinda wack IMO. As you described, it just makes me cold with minor visuals and a weak rolling feeling as well as uncomfortable stimulation. Hate it when I buy a few caps of awesome looking moonrocks and it turns out to be MDA.

I thought they would have worked Well together, but I just got really fucked up. It was like a mushroom trip, but without everything being fucking magical.

And sex sucked too, felt like my vagina was on another planet. Pretty dissatisfied.