• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA Help & Advice (first time user)

KettleCrisps

Greenlighter
So basically i have tried MDA in powder form, i took 120mg, but not too sure the product was that great. Hard to describe the feeling but just felt a bit weird, with only slight visuals, people had a weird buzzy line around them, lights were pretty bright, but did have pretty good CEV's.

Got hold of some new stuff which is supposedly the best on the market. Not sure if im allowed to say where its from, but if i said 'onion' most could probably guess where its from..

I have read a few threads and heard from past users that 120mg-200mg will have you hallucinating pretty good, seeing dragons, diamonds growing on trees, bushy beards on people with no facial hair, glasses on people, faces on the back of peoples head, waterfalls in a club... all this kind of shit, but on the other hand people have also said youll just have a more speedy intense mdma type rush with a few visuals. Can anyone confirm which is more likely to happen?

Have a few of us planning to take some in a club mixed with MDMA, were all really experienced mdma users with quite a high tolerance, at the time of taking the MDA we will have around a month without using, normally take around 300/350 a night. After talking to a previous user he suggested around 150mg of MDMA to about 50/60/70mg of MDA would bring on a nice roll with some hallucinations.

Do any previous users know what would be a nice amount of MDMA+MDA mix with the MDMA tolerance i stated earlier would be?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

PS sorry if i have broken any posting rules here, not too sure on this forums rules

My pet elephant used to use MDA a lot when he was working of town (my elephant has a job, he's that cool) in some Canadian oil town. One night he took approximately 200mg dumped in his 3rd beer, and smoked a joint. After about 45 minutes, the effects kicked in. He said he never truly knew what "the walls are melting" meant until that night. The hotels ceiling started dripping, inanimate objects started rapidly shooting around the room, and his most vivid memory was a big green cube appearing in front of his eyes, and every time he tried to touch the cube his hand would just go right through it. When he went to the bathroom to pee, the patterns on the wallpaper started moving and dancing around. My elephant also recalls that he was in a complete total state of happiness for the whole trip. He shared a hotel room with his boss, who said he's never ever seen an elephant or anyone for that matter trip so hard before, and said that the elephant was calling him by other names, and laying face down on the bed trying to pull his foot over his head.

The worst thing my elephant did that night was let his boss convince him to drive everyone in the company van to the bar. He remembers driving that night, and is very very lucky he didn't crash and kill someone.

The next day all my elephants happiness was drained out of him, and some after images still lingered. He managed to make it through the work day by smoking hard out of a pop can every chance he got.

If my elephant knew where to get that sweet sweet brown powder around him these days, he probably would.

I swear I already replied to this thread once... hm

I have some MDA from this same 'onion', I've not found a chance to try it myself yet BUT some other people who have tried MDA of this quality advised to start at 80mg, and that 100mg may even be too much. I'm not too sure how true this is, but multiple different sources have told me this. Then again, it depends if your onion MDA is the same quality as my onion MDA. It's the brightest white powder/crystal I've ever seen, it's kind of scary (don't worry it's tested+analysed).

As for MDMA/MDA mix, again, I've still not tried this. But given the relative strengths of each, around 60:40 ratio MDMA:MDA would give an equal balance of the effects of both (in theory).

Were not really supposed to suggest dosages here but as a first experience I would say 75-100 mgs tops as an initial dose. I'm VERY experienced/MDxx tolerant and anywhere above 100 mgs MDA starting dose usually leaves me violently puking on the intense ass come up. I'd say its close to being twice as potent as MDMA. I usually dose 100 mgs and redose another 100 mgs later on when rolling straight MDA. now, mixing MDA & MDMA I usually dose the MDMA first and redose MDA to keep the roll going on a hell of alot longer & stronger. Be prepared for one shitty ass comedown Though too bro....

We ARE supposed to suggest dosages, SAFE dosages to be accurate. It's part of HR and one of the most important of it :)

Peanut, what would you say the comedown is like from 75-100mg MDA with no redose, for someone that used MDxx every few months or less? Compared to say, 120mg MDMA (which gives me nothing other than a slight emptiness of the head, and fatigue day after and a little melancholy midweek at most)

@Myr- yeah I guess you're right. Lol, my normal doses are just usually alot higher than the average person. But I guess I ball parked it on a decent level for a first timer.

@terarc- I'd say its more like coming down from from a high dose of MDMA no matter what. 75-100 mgs MDA would be like 150-200 mgs MDMA IMO. MDA always makes me feel: pretty depressed, physically worn out, really stupid/braindead, really sore throughout the body, and I usually don't get any sleep at all. Its always a pretty bad comedown, I usually try to dose on a night that i don't work the following day so I have a full 24 hours to recover. But the intensity of the roll is totally worth it. MDA is more bang for your Buck hands down, especially if you really love lightshows hahaha. I can handle a day of being down in exchange for a night of rolling bliss!

MDA is much stronger in my opinion. i would start with an 80 mg dose, i really find that to be equal to 120 of mdma. MDA is NOT cross tolerant with your MDMA in big part so you can expect a strong experience even if you use mdma pretty normally