Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDA dosage with psilocybin

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
ello there,

i've done MDA in combo w MDMA once and have used these liquid shrooms in the past.

anyway, i was wondering how much MDA would be suitable for a 2g dose of liquid psilocybin. i was also thinking of taking them both at the same time or perhaps the roll at the peak of the shrooms.

i figure there's probably no need to take any MDMA to get the empathy from the MDA since shrooms carries its own empathy..

i will also more than likely being consuming cannabis in one form or the other along w several whippits and doses of special K to suit.

i have a pretty decent K tolerance and i do have diazepam on hand at all times.

how much MDA? 50mg?

Not sure how mushrooms would go with MDA, but a couple grams of cubensis and ~100mg MDMA was pretty awesome. I first tried psilocybes and mdma on the same night at around that dose and it was really smooth - had the mushrooms first, then the md. One of the best experiences I've had.

I'd never really had anything like that at that point, so you should be good with 50mg MDA, can't imagine it being that much different to mixing with mdma.

As much as it takes to mildly burn your sage

stop being a pussy

lol. i'll take around 75mg for good measure. last roll was round 80mg and it was very strong.

not sure which to take first as well since this form of shrooms lasts 6hours at most. the MDA has a similar duration but i would imagine this peak to be a lot more intense than the combo w MDMA.

sure thing.. i've been lacking on my trip reports lately because i seem to be losing the detail of what i experienced. the last thing i wanna write is a half assed report but perhaps i will approach this trip differently because the hippie flip is probably going to be extremely profound.

sure thing.. i've been lacking on my trip reports lately because i seem to be losing the detail of what i experienced. the last thing i wanna write is a half assed report but perhaps i will approach this trip differently because the hippie flip is probably going to be extremely profound.

I'm sure it will be, MDA has certainly provided me with great insight in the past. A true beaut.