Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA/2CB identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnylulz

Greenlighter
hey all, first time posting.

so a friend of mine sold me some pills, say they were "2cb mollys". i trust him, but i'd just like to get some second opinions, because he didn't seem too sure.

so, looks:

it's in a clear capsule, the color is a shiny rootbeerish color, looks like a glob of dark brown sugar or something. It's definitely not a power, i haven't touched the actual stuff, but i'm pretty sure it's sticky and squishy. When it thins out, it gets a little lighter, almost like a dirty bronzeish.

okay, the trip (lol):

over-all, it felt like an extended molly, felt more psychedelic though, it was a pretty good trip, i was at a party with friends. anyway, it came on exactly like molly, but it seemed to have a couple different phases (could have just been me), there were some pretty gnarly phsyical moments, where i would get up and my legs and feet just felt weird with the ground, like there heavier and disproportionate, haha, wasn't bad, just interesting and fun. and... i was a fucking sex fiend. i was flirting and chatting up and down all the beautiful ladies i could get my hands on, most of them enjoyed it; this drug also boosted my confidence a shit-ton via a couple realizations about social context and fear/control and what not. it really helped me take a better handle on social anxiety too.

all in all a pretty cool drug that i got a lot out of, but i still wanna know what it is. i have more, i'll try to get a pic, also thought about sending one to a lab to get it tested, but i've never done that so i gotta look into it up

thoughts?

edit: also, the trip was very clear headed most of the time

Sorry, nobody can tell you what you took. Buy a test kit. They're not expensive and the minor inconvenience can save your life.

Since this is against our forum guidelines, I'm going to close this. The links to the BLUA and our forum guidelines are in my signature, please read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.