• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Maybe I'm Lucky? CONFUSED.

mollywater

Greenlighter
Please don't bash. I'm just curious if anyone more experienced could help with my pondering thought...

I've done molly the past 2 weeks in a row, last Saturday, Sunday & Monday and then again this past Saturday.
After each experience I haven't felt a 'hangover' at all, even when I was drinking on it. I also smoked pot while on it, idk if that matters.
The last time I did it, this past Sat, the following Sunday I felt a little quiet for the first half of the day but I related it to how I feel when I used to be prescribed to Adderall, just like amphetamine-quiet if that makes sense, not depressed or any of that.

I read everywhere that it's bad to do it every weekend (even one day a week) and that one loses their tolerance quickly to it and it makes you severely depressed with frequent use.

Am I just lucky? I know my body, I know my tolerance. I feel like I could do it again next Saturday and be OK the next day just like I have been feeling. When I say I know my body, I mean I wouldn't feel hungover and the high would be just as strong.
Maybe it's just me? Is it because I used to take Lexapro back in the day and my serotonin is all fucked up already and that's why it's not killing me... orrrr.... is my chemistry just different? Is it because I drink OJ the whole time and then a lot of water the following days? Is it my diet? Does anyone have any idea?

Some people are unlucky, they get 1 pill and got bad symptoms.

You did 2 weeks in a row and a lot. You should give a break to replenish your serotonin system.
Maybe you're lucky or you've strong immune system. Don't leave it to your luck, give a break like 1-2 months maybe 3.
Because after this type of usage your tolerance should went up, so don't risk it.

Btw, all the people expect something bad will happen, don't look that way.
Use it moderately and everything will be OK. If you abuse or do it 2 weeks in a row, give yourself a time to recover more.

There are absolutely no answers to any of your questions. I know from personal experience that doing molly every single weekend increased my tolerance to the point where 2 GRAMS of pure MDMA would do nothing. Not cool. When you get to that stage.....what even is the point of ingesting the drugs you're taking?? You need to give your brain a break so it can replenish the chemicals it needs to create the high in the first place ;)

And more importantly, if you feel the need the get high every weekend, perhaps take a look at why you're using drugs as an escape at all....

did you just start doing mdma?

if so the answer could be one of two things

1) It hasn't caught up with you yet. the negative effects of regular use take a while to "build up" in new users. I was like that at first too, no bad comedowns etc. But after a while of doing it that often it will totally deplete your serotonin, or cause stress to your brain and I guarantee you will notice the comedowns increasing in severity.

2) If you are new to mdma, what you are getting might not even be mdma. it could be something like mephedrone which is me suited to regular use, unlike mdma. Have you tested your "molly", the very fact that you call it molly means it probably isn't mdma.

Conclusion: sorry but you are not special, every human is built the same way for the most part and mdma is something whose effects are so extreme that nobody is immuned to its damage...some are just much more resistant than others, but it will catch up with you sooner or later. I posted a thread exactly like this about a year ago, and have since learned that I cant abuse mdma. the comedowns got a little worse each time, and got to a point where I had to stop doing it so often.

george_zimmer_guarantee.jpg

There are a lot of variables in your story, for example the pills that you are taking, are they tested, do you know the contents/quality/dosage of your pills?
It could very well be that you never felt what you are supposed to feel... or you are taking bad pills and never felt the full experience.
What you are saying just doesn't add up, ecstasy just doesn't work the way you are describing. If you take it for the first time and you take it immediately the day after it's just not possible to get the exact same feeling as the day before. You will probably get the energy and the afterglow of the day before but it will not be the same. It's not that what's in the pill that is causing these emotions, it's really what's in your head what is being released after taking the pill and its almost fully depleted if you are taking the right thing.

When I took it consecutively it didn't feel as good as the night before but it didn't leave me feeling shitty.
I know it was mdma. It was in crystal form, not in a pill. We just call it molly. I've been using ecstacy and pure mdma for about 6 years now but not every year or frequently at all.
Thank you all for your input! I will definitely wait and maybe I got lucky this time but I could be very unlucky next time.
Everyone's body reacts differently, right?

It hasn't caught up with you yet. the negative effects of regular use take a while to "build up" in new users. I was like that at first too, no bad comedowns etc. But after a while of doing it that often it will totally deplete your serotonin, or cause stress to your brain and I guarantee you will notice the comedowns increasing in severity.

Exactly! The first time I did MDMA (years ago, when I was stupid) I took it five nights in one week. I had no hangover, no bad comedown, no bad side effects! After the last night doing it I ended up with brain zaps and pretty bad depression for a few days of course, but I still felt really good after the first four times. Even for the first few months when I did it many weekends, no hangover at all! That has all changed now haha, and I do feel hungover the next day (even though my dosing is quite a bit smaller and less frequent nowadays). Some bodies seem invincible in the beginning because the damage doesn't show, but don't let that make you believe it can handle crazy amounts of drugs! Definitely cut it down to once a month or less from here on out , take care of yourself and you can continue to enjoy the benefits for years to come :)