• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Maybe I got a weaker batch

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I bought some ethylphenidate online and it arrive Monday. I have been doing more and morish. When I first did ethylphenidate I had no stim tolerance. This was back in September. I was sober from meth for nine years. The first time I tried it it felt so good and like 14 mg would go a long way. Then I decided to try meth. Even better. But I stopped because I don't want to go down that road again. So the EPH that I got now it's like I have to have more and more and I prolly only do 40 mg lines eyeball. I can't afford a scale atm so I'm trying to go off of pictures of ppls EPH they show when weighed and in a line. So do you think that I just got a weaker batch or the meth did something that EPH will never be able to do? I just don't understand why I'm going thru it so quickly.

Anyone please for harm reduction I would like a pic but that's against the rules. Idk how much I'm doing. Up the nose is bad enough but orally it hurts my stomach and gives me a lot of anxiety. Can someone please help me on this?