TDS May be time to give it all up.......

ErikEverhard

Bluelighter
May be it is time to give it all up. Been dabbling in percocets, roxys, adderall, cocaine for at least a year now. More with the opiates than anything. Cocaine I hate the come down same with the adderall so using those are few and far between and nothing I look forward to. Now the pain pills are a different story. They give me something to do, as in when I get bored I can always turn to these. But maybe it is time to stop. So how do you go about doing that? Do I go to my doctor tell him what I have been doing and than he will put me on subutex or something like that?

Only you can say when it's time to quit, but I would stay away from docs and subs(they are a substitute addiction) I'm kicking for the first time in two years myself and not because I want to but I'm having health issues and need to see if they are related. Subs are bad, but I can tell you what I can and hopefully a more informed soul can give you better advice.

Only you can say when it's time to quit, but I would stay away from docs and subs(they are a substitute addiction) I'm kicking for the first time in two years myself and not because I want to but I'm having health issues and need to see if they are related. Subs are bad, but I can tell you what I can and hopefully a more informed soul can give you better advice.

So you are going to try and quit cold turkey?

I'm taking loperamide 4mgs day 1. Mid way thru day 2 I take klonopin 1mg and then another 1mg at night, day 3 2000mg tyrosine and b6 , klonopin continues, day 4 klonopin and 2000mg tyrosine, day 5 discontinue klonopin take dxm 75mg twice a day and tyrosine. No plan from there. Don't know what kind of opes you were taking and you're body chemistry, but this could work for you until day 5. Some people swear by other methods, but honestly day my 2 and 3 are the worst.

Also I abused subs for a time. Never was prescribed then. That's why I say they are no good IMO, everyone's body is different. Easiest way is Kratom, but I abuse that too so I'm staying away.

What have you done so far to address the psychological side of your use? It sounds like boredom is a factor (a very common one!;)) What needs to change in your life in order not to feel bored?