• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Maximizing oral cocaine high without risking a heart attack

Natuallist

Bluelighter
Hello,

I'm a 143lbs healthy 25yo male and I've been thinking about doing heavy doses of oral coke at once to try to get a strong euphoria without having to inject/plug.

I have no tolerance to it but snorted it before without bad side effects besides hands shaking. The coke I'm getting is of decent quality (I think), smells of gasoline and provides a relaxing high. Obviously it's not pure.

The initial idea was to get drunk on half a bottle of wine first then swallow half a gram at once, to get that cocaéthylène enhancement. I've read that half a gram is a lethal dose, but those medical papers were probably talking about PURE coke. I also read that booze and coke is cardiotoxic. So I'm at a loss here. I'm wondering what I should do :

- alcohol + half a gram ?
- half a gram alone ?
- alcohol + 300mg ?
- 300mg alone ?

Considering I want a stronger rush than your regular snorted line, which option would be the best to get strong euphoria without putting myself in danger ?

No. Most will get destroyed in your stomach. Just snort it and get it over with. Otherwise you'll be wasting your time and money.

Regarding the alcohol, we can't really tell you as nobody knows what your tolerance is. Just be careful as the combo will put you in more danger of fatal cardiac incidents.
Got any proof on that ? I actually read oral is more bioavailable than nasal, just not as rushy

It's less bioavailable but it gives a very smooth euphoric feeling

Oral doesn't do much. Snorting and boofing are the best ROAs. Boofing coke is hilarious too. My whole lower body goes numb while the rest of me turns into Ric Flair.

It's all arbitrary due to body chemistry and unknown quality of product to suggest a dosage, but half a gram or even 300mg seems quite high to me. Especially being you have no tolerance but I can't speak from experience on this one as I've only snorted cocaine. I'd suggest starting smaller, like maybe 100mg. Can always take more but can't take it back once you add it in your system. Better to be safe than sorry.
Proceed with caution and stay safe!

From what I've read its easier to od on oral bc it absorbs all at once. If you consume it nasally the drug absorbs over a slower period due to vasoconstriction caused by the local anesthetic effects and could be safer than eating it. That's what i read when i thought about trying oral cocaine. I never tried it.

Last edited:
Please be very careful OP, taking half a gram of coke with alcohol can be very dangerous and creates highly toxic metabolites when combined.

Leave the alcohol out, especially if your goal is to achieve a massive cocaine high.

Stay healthy.

-snafu