Maximizing Muscle Growth First Cycle

Whats up guys,

6'2", 195lbs 26 years old.

Starting my first cycle (300mg test E only a week) wanted some advice as far as my routine goes...

I work out at 4am-530am with 20-30 mins HIIT cardio at the end.
should I workout later in the day or is this going to be good.

I lift between 6-10 reps with drop sets occassionally.

I want maximize my muscle growth and strength throughout my first cycle.

what are your guys opinions on how my routine should be and optimal splits.

ALso im upping my calories from 2200-3500 (350g/Pro, 350g/carb, 120g/fat)

Any diet suggestions welcome too. I like to get close to 25 pounds of mass at least 20 of that lean, and want to retain 10-15 of that muscle post cycle.

Curious how long you're running your cycle for? Any blood work beforehand? do you have any AI or SERM on hand?

Also 2200-3000 cal is something I'd be hanging out in if I was trying to cut some weight and we have similar stats based upon what you provided in regards to height and weight.

Last edited:
Running 14 weeks, week1-12 at 300mg a week, week13 100mg, week 14 50mg

I’ve got arimidex for AI and clomid&nolvadex for PCT if needed.

I’m not looking to lose weight, I’m looking to pack on mass

I get my bloodwork back today

Running 14 weeks, week1-12 at 300mg a week, week13 100mg, week 14 50mg

IMO I'd recommend you do a little bit more research. 14 weeks seems pretty long for your first cycle and I'm interested to know why you want to lower the dosage going into the last few weeks.

How long are you roughly planning your PCT considering 14 weeks is going to be a lot of suppression.

How long are you going to wait before the ester weight is at the lowest feasible amount?

IMO I'd recommend you do a little bit more research. 14 weeks seems pretty long for your first cycle and I'm interested to know why you want to lower the dosage going into the last few weeks.

How long are you roughly planning your PCT considering 14 weeks is going to be a lot of suppression.

How long are you going to wait before the ester weight is at the lowest feasible amount?
I’m leaning towards 12 week, 500mg week (250 mon&thurs).
waiting 2 weeks after last pin to run PCT for 4 week nolva and clomid