Mast vs. Winny vs. a diuretic for dryness?

ghbrah

Greenlighter
tbh im quite lean already

i'm on gh15 (got banned temporarily though) and they estimated me at 7-9 (although im aware they kind of give low estimates) but I'm currently dealing with digestive problems that have been causing me constipation and qutie a bit of water retention particularly in my face and neck/lymph node area under jaw

makes me look pretty damn fat

i'm currently on low test (50-100mg/week), aromasin, superdrol 10mg / day, and what I think is massively underdosed Tren E (about 400mg/week)

i guess the diuretic wouldnt really be viable long-term? unless i could do a low dose? maybe

from what ive read, winny dries you out more noticeably and quickly, but mast also dries you out pretty well along with giving a greater cosmetic effect

Last edited:
I'd edit out the source.... and take the mast. Is this for a competition or just in general? The diuretic would be viable for a comp, but I wouldn't take one long term (hell if it's just for a competition mast + winny might not be bad). Some also use drol to put water in the muscles (with low bf it should do that, not just make you bloated). But tbh, wait for an answer from someone that is more about BB and not just strength.

Why dont' u run something Transdermal?? To solve this issue??

Id say mast dries me out more..then winny..but even then I stand by epiandro prohormones to do even a better job.

3-400mgs of epiandro (converts to stano aka pure DHT) is better..

You can run that with taraxatone or even go to the pharmacy and get an OTC diuretic like DIUREX , caffeine, potassium, dandelion roots,etc, etc..

The combo is very very effective.

I wouldn't use full blown diuretics unless you are doing a show..like Lasix..etc...too dangerous for year round use..

Also clen combined with those, will dry you out as well :)

Got alot of options man..good luck :)