• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

massive hang over from opiates

Kamoose

Greenlighter
Ok so I got clean for about 1-2 months and I relapsed I'm not mad or any thing I've got money and all my bills get paid so why not right. I have been using drugs since the summer of 2015 it started with weed then it escalated very quickly I was using lsa then I went for nitrous For a while but I started opiates about February and it was on and off nothing more than 30mg of hydro well right before September I used and hard for one whole week I took off work and just drugged out over 100mg of perk I do plug all of it and not ashamed of it. But I started to take robaxin and it made a huge difference well I went back to my normal dose but 30mg less so I would not od and I can no longer take any perk,hydro,oxy to get high or I throw up right after which is normal but the day after I get a huge head ache and I'm vomiting for about 5-9 hours I'm very active 140-150 pounds does any one have any advice i am dying to feel the euphoria again also it is not withdraw and I'm not addicted I just really love the way it feels and I have proven this to my self I went clean for all that time and never had one headache or anything but I could be very wrong I'm not a doctor thanks for any response

Last edited:
Possibly from the combination of Robaxin and opioids?