• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Massachusetts/NH

Hi all looking for friends in mass or southern nh! I’m near Lowell. anyway I’m new but old here lost my old account password.
i have a suggestion if you are into cannabis at all... the brand Lit and also Road Tripper are sold all through out the state. they are both really good and sold at like half the price as some of the other brands... Lit is the best company imo. they are most similar to the best dense illegal buds that i used to buy and Road Tripper just has some good smelling interesting strains that are still pretty potent... These are the best two companies that i've encountered with mass cannabis for the price. i've been looking at dispensaries all around the state on the net and it's common for places all over to sell these brands.

I’ve read that NH is one of the druggiest states in the USA, per capita…is that true?

Anyway, welcome!
I live in Western Mass and feel there is WAY more here compared with NH. I’ve heard it more than experienced it tho. Every place is different. Some can’t find anything, anywhere. Others just have that luck.
Stay safe everyone, finish today happy if possible.

I’ve read that NH is one of the druggiest states in the USA, per capita…is that true?

Anyway, welcome!
Excuse my language but HELL FUCKING NO!
I'm just shocked to hear that, NH has always been a vacation for me to get outta Massachusetts. It's like going from the concrete jungle to a sprawling forest surrounded by nature. Certain parts are bad like for example Manchester. But nothing like MA. I'd say Connecticut is worse with drugs compared to NH.

The area OP is from ranks up there with some of the "druggiest" bad cities in MA.
Lynn, Chelsea, Dorchester, Roxbury, e.t.c. all bad places. Things are changing though with these rich yuppies driving us locals out. I also don't mean no offense to OP when I say Lowell is a bad place. I don't judge people by where they're from but their character.

If you're interested in the drug culture of Massachusetts look up "Methadone Mile" it pretty much functioned as an open air drug market. Lots of homeless living on the side walks in tents. It reminds me of San Francisco.

Last edited:
I'm just shocked to hear that, NH has always been a vacation for me to get outta Massachusetts. It's like going from the concrete jungle to a sprawling forest surrounded by nature. Certain parts are bad like for example Manchester. But nothing like MA. I'd say Connecticut is worse with drugs compared to NH.

The area OP is from ranks up there with some of the "druggiest" bad cities in MA.
Lynn, Chelsea, Dorchester, Roxbury, e.t.c. all bad places. Things are changing though with these rich yuppies driving us locals out. I also don't mean no offense to OP when I say Lowell is a bad place. I don't judge people by where they're from but their character.

If you're interested in the drug culture of Massachusetts look up "Methadone Mile" it pretty much functioned as an open air drug market. Lots of homeless living on the side walks in tents. It reminds me of San Francisco.

Interesting! Yeah I might be behind the times on that. I knew that at one time it was pretty rough up there, this article mentions it’s close proximity to MA as being a main reason

Agree^^^…. Although I’m out by Holyoke. Methadone Mile being mentioned every morning on the radio by someone while I’d be on my way to the clinic would suck. The stigmatization doesn’t sit well with me.