• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Marquis- Dark yellow with smoke?????

needhalpplox

Greenlighter
Just tested some brown rock "molly" that went yellow to dark yellow/brown and released a lot of smoke in the first 5 seconds. The only chemical I can see that releases smoke with Marquis is DXM. Is this likely methylone/butylone cut with DXM?

Any chemical bound to an acid will smoke on contact with reagents - that's basically everything in powder or crystal form. If it's smokes, it basically just means it had a strong reaction to the HCl in the sample. The majority of drugs are sold in this form, so it doesn't really tell you anything.

it's not MDMA, that's all ya really need to know.

As Folley said, your reaction does not really tell you anything except that your product is not MDMA in this case. The following is worrisome:

Is this likely methylone/butylone cut with DXM?

Not sure if you're aware, but that's a recipe for serotonin syndrome. If you even think it might be possible, you really should flush those drugs.

As Folley said, your reaction does not really tell you anything except that your product is not MDMA in this case. The following is worrisome:

Not sure if you're aware, but that's a recipe for serotonin syndrome. If you even think it might be possible, you really should flush those drugs.

Well if they all smoke, then I can rule DXM out. I guess it could be meth cut with methylone but meth is uncommon in the northeast. Brown inner circle, Yellow outer ring.

There are some really nasty multiple drug combos going around, like 2-4 different stimulants/cathinones mixed together. Just throw it out man, make sure to tell your dealer he is selling bunk.

Folley speaks the truth. I know how much it can suck to dump a bunch of drugs you spent hard earned money on but if its not black it aint worth it.