• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

proton09

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am not a regular weed smoker. After a break, I started to smoke weed heavily for 10 days on Dec mid week. Then I took a small break. On Jan smoked weed twice in a week(2-3joints per day). Then took a break for 2 weeks in Feb. After that I smoked twice in a week (2-3 joints per day). My last smoking day is on Feb29.
My company insists to take drug urine test next week. Can they deduct thc use in the test. Is there any way to pass the urine test. Please help me. Job is essential for me.

Ple
Hi,

I am not a regular weed smoker. After a break, I started to smoke weed heavily for 10 days on Dec mid week. Then I took a small break. On Jan smoked weed twice in a week(2-3joints per day). Then took a break for 2 weeks in Feb. After that I smoked twice in a week (2-3 joints per day). My last smoking day is on Feb29.
My company insists to take drug urine test next week. Can they deduct thc use in the test. Is there any way to pass the urine test. Please help me. Job is essential for me.
Please help me

It may still be in your system. Buy some THC tests and test yourself. They are easy to get. Take one immediately and if you test positive buy some synthetic urine. Then test yourself the morning of your work test. If you pass, then no need for the synthetic urine. If you fail use the synthetic urine for your work test.

If you fail the first time starting drinking plenty of water and try to do some cardio every day. That should help, if you are a casual smoker.

Thanks very much for your reply. Synthetic urine is not available in my area as I already searched for it. I ordered for the home test kit, but not sure it's a valid one.
Is there any other way to mask the thc in the urine test.

Hey I'm gonna close this thread because we don't allow questions about how to beat a drug test.
If you could find some at home test strips, you could at least know if you are clean. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.