• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana WD

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Anybody else get mj wd. II smoke 1.5-2.5g a day as a colorado resident for cheaper than six beers a day, but I am currently out of state in bum-fuck virginia and my stash is gone and I feel like death. Heroin didn't even touch these wd, perhaps cause I have become addicted to it recently and more tolerant. Of course, these are extremely mild in severity and duration compared to opiate wd. But very discomforting. Do you guys take any other drugs during this? I popped a soma and a lyrica and they are not enough.

It feels like what i would describe as on the verge of seizure

Probably better suited for the cannabis forum. I wouldn't fight this with dope though... that's just risky as hell and I hear CO is awash in good tar, so let's not go that route - and since it didn't work well, hopefully you won't.

You can get dope but not even MX brick weed? Try some OTC meds or a mild benzo, but only short term - while you're away. Then if you're returning to a pot legal state, you can easily return to your previous usage, which although it's decent, isn't overboard, imo.

Legal state weed can be extremely potent... Discontinuation symptoms are not uncommon.

Edit: I somehow missed that you're already using dope regularly. I found that when stopping weed while on dope I still experienced w/ds.

Be careful with that CO dope, and if you haven't get a naloxone kit. I read recently that anyone can get it with a physician's prescription. It's not controlled. If you live near a big city look up resources, I used to live there, I know that you can get it free if you can't afford it (in DEN anyway.)

Last edited:
Physical excercise will help immensely. Just remember, you might feel kind of edgy but you're not at risk of anything serious.

The worst of it wears off in about a day, anyway.

Don't bother with taking other meds, the worst will be over in no time. Make a cup of tea though, the antioxidants in tea are also mild cannabinoid agonists.

Does physical exercise really work for long term abstinence from opiates? It´s not working for me as was had pictured.
After few months clean and I´m feel I´m really stuck. Lethargy or depression has been in their highest peak.

Exercise works a lot better for cannabis withdrawals, I think. But it will also work for opioid usage. Exercise causes the release of endocannabinoids as well as endorphins. But at the same time, it's just one small thing you can do - it would be foolish to expect that exercise alone can keep people happy and fulfilled.

With both opioid and cannabis addiction, you also need to work on developing rewarding hobbies that can provide you with the release and gratification that drug usage used to give you. In essence you have to make your life more rewarding, because if you do nothing but work and maintain a baseline, you will eventually get depressed and anhedonic. If exercise doesn't do it for you, maybe you need to ask yourself what other hobbies you would enjoy spending your time on?

Also, OD --> Cannabis Discussion.

Last edited:
I thought weed w/ds were a myth but my wife gets the worst weed w/ds I've ever seen

sucks man :( hate seeing her in pain

And they say weed ain't addictive..... If im all our cash and bud ill just take some of my grannys sleeping pills and painkillers to get me through the first night someone usually always comes through for me anyway

Only smioking half a gram daily of POTENT medicinal cannabis, gives brutal edgy withdrawal in my experience. I can't imagine what constantly smoking 2 grams a day will do, when you quit cold turkey.

It sucks, the first 48 hours, you want a bong rip so bad, lol

Anybody else get mj wd. II smoke 1.5-2.5g a day as a colorado resident for cheaper than six beers a day, but I am currently out of state in bum-fuck virginia and my stash is gone and I feel like death. Heroin didn't even touch these wd, perhaps cause I have become addicted to it recently and more tolerant. Of course, these are extremely mild in severity and duration compared to opiate wd. But very discomforting. Do you guys take any other drugs during this? I popped a soma and a lyrica and they are not enough.

It feels like what i would describe as on the verge of seizure

I see pigs fly