• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana Tolerance

Raindance14

Greenlighter
I've been smoking for about 2 years now. Everyday almost with taking a week or two weeks or a month off here and there but I want to know how long it would take for me to completely diminish my tolerance to marijuana?

Like 4-6 months.

That's about how long it took for me to get back to base level.

It could be a lot less then four to six months depending on weight potency this and that. Really it is hard to say without more information.

24 hours you get a big reset if you usually smoke before bed then in the morning.

48-72 is where you get a good bit of it out of your system.

10-14 days is where you get back to normal in terms of headspace, eating, sleeping, habits.

times vary upon how chronic you used and how active/healthy you are when you clean up.

24 hours you get a big reset if you usually smoke before bed then in the morning.

48-72 is where you get a good bit of it out of your system.

10-14 days is where you get back to normal in terms of headspace, eating, sleeping, habits.

times vary upon how chronic you used and how active/healthy you are when you clean up.

Wow I wish it had taken that long to completely reset my tolerance.

it can take over a month to several months. many variables to consider such as how much is in your system, how fast is your body metabolizing it, how long have you been using it. THC has a very long half life. i quit for months before and still didnt feel 100% reset. i only smoke at night time now though. if i wake and bake i feel too tired and lazy the rest of the day. i accomplish a lot more if i wait until night time.

I've read that if you smoke a lot it can take up to 6 weeks for your body to clear out THC (http://droginfo.com/pdf/guideuk.pdf a very intteresting read) One thing I have noticed is that if you have smoked everyday for long periods even after a long break your tolerance shoots up really quickly. That first week or so of getting completely stoned is fun though!

Last edited: