• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana legalization posts?

Gothraidh

Bluelighter
I may have skipped over that part of Da Rules but I didn't notice where to or if we are not supposed to post our opinions and plans for legalization of particular dugs, i.e. marijuana. I have a fairly comprehensive plan for implementing the legalization of marijuana in my home state and I would like some feedback. Even if this type of post isn't allowed, could someone point me in the right direction of where to post my manifesto. I'm from a formerly agricultural state that has lost most of its job market and industry due to current administration and the EPA's sanctions against coal production. The recent onslaught of environmentalist ideals has left my state with a failing job market and no prospects for the future. Thanks ahead of time team.

I'm not sure if this thread will survive, but I'm interested in what you have to say.

I have a great place to start if you are interested in knowing how legalization came to be in CO.

The first major event was the Alcohol-Marijuana Equalization Initiative, Initiative 100 which passed in 2005. This single event basically snowballed into what legalization has become today.

More information on SAFER can be found here

Uruguay remains my ideal when it comes to weed legalization.

One thing that I still think is insane is the prohibition of growing hemp. That is as arcane as having sodomy laws still on the books and yet they (hemp prohibition) persist to this day nation wide.8) Growing hemp instead of cotton is much more environmentally sound.

Uruguay remains my ideal when it comes to weed legalization.

Fuck that.
" authorities will grow all cannabis that is to be sold legally. THC concentration in all cannabis must be 15% or lower. All cannabis users must register with authorities."
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ur...ident.aspx?pageID=238&nID=68922&NewsCatID=358
IMO Colorado and washington's systems are way better. There are is no research or reason that THC levels should be limited.
If anything, higher THC levels will result in less respiratory illness if smoked, because less cannabis will have to be smoked for the same high.

Fuck that.
" authorities will grow all cannabis that is to be sold legally. THC concentration in all cannabis must be 15% or lower. All cannabis users must register with authorities."
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ur...ident.aspx?pageID=238&nID=68922&NewsCatID=358
IMO Colorado and washington's systems are way better. There are is no research or reason that THC levels should be limited.
If anything, higher THC levels will result in less respiratory illness if smoked, because less cannabis will have to be smoked for the same high.

I would take any type of legalization at this point, we can always toward fixing things later.

One thing that I still think is insane is the prohibition of growing hemp. That is as arcane as having sodomy laws still on the books and yet they (hemp prohibition) persist to this day nation wide.8) Growing hemp instead of cotton is much more environmentally sound.
Things are quickly changing within the States however...

sj0Rlx1.jpg

I hope that Europe and EU take notice from all this and begin to follow that same path.....