• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana for withraw symptoms

Toreadores

Greenlighter
If not interested in reading all my post I just need help with these questions I have, if you want to learn my story and reasons I wrote it under the questions:
I am not taking it for recreational use, I only take to help me go thru this withdraw nightmare, so here comes my questions and will be really grateful to you guys if can share some tips and advises:
1. For not recreational use which way will be better to consume marijuana - smoking it or cooking it? I've done some reading and there are many arguments about the way you consume it but nothing that is really related for my purpose - which way will be better for me to take it and be less potent but work with withdraw and pain.
2. Is there any way to reduce marijuana's effects? Even with small doses it still knocks me off. I mix it with a lot of tobacco but I still get full effects.
3. If smoked which way will make it less potent - wrapping in rolling paper and smoke like a cigarette or use a bong?
4. Any other way to reduce the overall marijuana potency and the "high" effect?
5. How long is safe to take marijuana before get used to it and become addicted to it? - Most definitely will use it every day for I don't know how long and just want to find out how long I can last without becoming addicted to weed. I don't want to go thru another withdraw after that.

And here is the story:
I am trying to stop the opiates for few months now. With my tries to get off oxy and nucynta, I started taking Kratom. Since I was severe opiate user the regular Kratom didn't actually work that well so I started taking the Ultra Enhanced Indo ... which has basically the same power as opiates have. I knew it was dangerous playing around with it, but my fear of the withdraw symptoms were greater than my sense, so I trade one addiction with another. The thing is UEI's withdraw is even worse than the opiate's believe it or not... I've been using the pills for almost 2 years and I was able to last at least few days without oxy or nucynta, but I literally wanted to kill my self on the 2nd day off the UEI, and I was taking it less than 3 months. I made 3 attempts to stop it but every time I couldn't last more than 2 days. Now DEA banned Kratom and can't even get some to try stop it over time and not cold turkey. I have few grams left for 2-3 days if I take half doses and already feel the withdraws. The only thing that I think it may help will be marijuana. And I hate it. I smoked 9-10 times in my life and never liked the effects. But I got some last night and tried to smoke a little just to see if it will have effect. It does, it really numbs this horrible craving feeling, but still I feel like shit because of the marijuana's effects. Can't think, can't relax, can't work, I'm anxious, paranoid, light headed. I need to end this shit so I will tolerate it as much as I can, I just want to be done with this crap hopefully once and for all.

I'm buzzed, so I'll start this off. First, no, you don't waste weed. Smoke less. At worst, you may take a psychological liking to it, but no addiction. If you get off so good, get yourself a good vaporizer. That way you can use as small amount as you want, yet use it efficiently and healthy. I have replaced opiate use for bulging disks and switched to cannabis. My 2 cents.

IMO the best way to achieve what you're looking for would be cooking/eating it and to get an indica strain

I would have suggested oral consumption had you not expressed wariness about THC's overwhelming effects; eating it is a good way to accidentally "trip out," especially if you aren't habituated to the effects.

Vaporizer would work well, but barring that I would suggest getting a one-hitter and literally taking ONE HIT at a time and letting it settle in for several minutes. If you get decent stuff that might be all you need.