• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana CEVs

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
Before I was looking for a job I consumed tons of weed but sadly had to quit do to drug testing.. I started doing shrooms regularly considering they don't show up on drug tests. I recently began smoking again and it seems when I smoke now a lot of effects I got from shrooms were showing up.. like closed eye visuals and that feeling of everything being so weird. Is it just me or could it be from repeat shroom use? Never had this feeling before.. Only shroomed once overy couple months on 2-5g one time even 6 and I had an EXTREMELY bad trip.

This is in no way unusual. I would, actually, say that it is typical. It goes away for most people, eventually, though.

Cannabinoids can cause CEVs (OEVs as well). Although, these are more typical of the full agoinsts. And the CEVs cannabinoids causes are infamous for being weird and "ugly."

I guess we got the weird right... lol

Did they look the same...? Would you describe them as serotonergic?

Because they should be qualitatively different. Unless these are just some sort of a flashback. Cannabinoids are known for causing some of the most disturbing, bizarre visuals of any psychedelic...

yes///there was a study somewhere where cannabis was proven to bring back memories from marijuana induced experiences. These could potentially include CEV's from some boom diggity.

I get CEV's from weed and I've never even done shrooms, or any more serious psychs for that matter. Not sure that helps you, but here we are.

^Yup, years before I ever used psychedelics I was getting some pretty intense CEV's from high dose smoked/vaped cannabis or from strong edibles.

Don't underestimate the psychedelic potential of cannabis.

I don't understand what you mean ugly? The typical shapes and colors but also some wild ones that are absolutely serotonergic like cars driving through a weird almost video game like city and going up a beach with palm trees on either side rather fast.

It may be from the 6g shroom trip it was the craziest most ridiculous moments of my life changed my view on everything for the good but was absolutely horrifying i'm still a little off from it.. i'm wondering if maybe this trip could have affected me in some way that makes cannabis bring flashbacks or something?

Do you see any halos or auras around lights or excessive trailing when you're sober? Although it's rare, some get HPPD from abusing psychedelics like shrooms/LSD, and the cannabis can be exacerbating that HPPD.