• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

marijuana causing aching joints, joint stiffness and pressure pain

camjua

Bluelighter
Okay so I just recently started smoking marijuana again about a week or so ago.

I get these symptoms every single time I smoke. My joints all throughout my body feel stiff... And my body, especially my legs ache. Also any pressure anywhere causes extreme discomfort or pain. What I mean is, if I cross my legs for example... The spot where my legs meet each other causes extreme discomfort.. So unless I lay completely flat on a bed... My body aches. My girlfriend would rest her head on my chest... And where her head meets my chest... It is SUPER uncomfortable. Painful even.

What is going on here? Does anyone else experience this?

Sounds very unusual to have those symptoms caused by cannabis.

What you've described sounds like a form of allodynia.

if marijuana is causing joint stiffness, I would recommend rolling the joints a tad bit looser.... =D

really tho, I get pain in my wrist and smoking usually helps it as far as I can tell.

Yeah its super weird. I mean.. When sober I don't even notice any pain or discomfort from any pressure or parts of my body. I also suffer no joint stiffness... However when I smoke... 100% of the time, I get those awful symptoms. Its making it not worth smoking because I am so uncomfortable.

I get this too but for me it just feels like I'm so tired out that my muscles get sore.

Yeah I definately get this as well, though it's not pain from my joints. I recently re-newed my medicinal card and have been smoking a ton of weed lately and always I find myself in a state of complete soreness. Getting up and moving while also stretching often seems to fix this, though it comes back if you return to being a couch potato lol. Never saw the whole"cannabis for pain" appeal, it sure doesn't do shit for my pain... guess I'm just unlucky.

I totally agree. It makes my pain worse... And yeah the stiffness and pain really sucks. Its mainly my legs and the tops of my feet strangely enough. I noticed the veins in my feet are much more pronounced when stoned. Soooo weird lol.

I just get a stuffy nose and my ears pop. Maybe the vasodilation is somehow causing you pain. Or maybe someone is spiking your weed with sinicuichi. :D