• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana And Subutex

that was my diet till I had to put the pot down
due to drug testing.
yes,they go well together.

Yes, if it is your first time with Subtex and your snorting the pill go slow or you will regret it, do not snort that whole 8mg!!! Break it in half, then break it in half again, in other words do a quarter of it and snort that. It takes about and hour to kick in, don't snort hard you don't want it to drip too much. But yes they go GREAT together. I can't smoke much because I'm on Sub maintaince and get drug tested, if I could smoke I would everyday and would never have a relaspe, or if I did it would be a rare occasion...the shit is strong if you don't do it often, first time I did one( I was opiate tolerant 100-240mg of oxy a day) and snorted the whole thing, it got me pretty high, then I smoked some weed and was nodding uncontrollably for hours in front of people, one of the hardest nods I have EVER had. That goes away with maintaince though, I have some hydrocodocone and 60mg of oxy i'm gnna bang today, maybe some xanax, might as well cuz I only got 4 footballs left, might try to get 60mg in the form of percocets also, was suppose to get 60 dollars more worth of Roxi(I got 12) so I thought they woud just make up the difference and give me 12 Percocet 10s...they didn't... in fact I think they gave some of my fucking pills away. They will pay me back, I'm not worrried about that just pissed me off. I only have 20mg of Hydrocdone that's why I want the Percs, have some for 2morro on my day off... well today lets be truthful,lol.

It's okay... if opiods are your DOC it will probably be amazing.

Bupe is a pretty shitty high to me, but weed does make it a lot better.

Respiratory depression is pretty common with opiods, correct? And marijuana often acts as a depressant so that's not too surprising. I doubt you were in any real danger though, bupe is only a partial agonist and weed is pretty much safe to combine with anything.