MAPS MAPS welcomes two new moderators!

^Lol, not the most crowded forum yet, but that's where we come in!! We won't let ya down.

Congratulations, Enix150 and kittyinthedark. I'm a bit of a stranger to BL but this is the most interesting forum to me! Even thought about applying, myself, but soon realised I was probably lacking on a few fronts. Rick Doblin is the best. Looking forward to keeping up with MAPS-related intel on here.

I'm actually very interested to hear from the two new mods about their ideas for this whole sub forum. I feel that it has potential, but there seems to be very little of that potential being applied. What's the goal of these three little forums? What do you think?

Also, congrats. :)

Well? I'm not one for ranting or super impatient for that matter, but I really have no idea what the point of the MAPS forums are, and each time I ask one of the moderators I don't really get an answer either... what gives? :)

^ Those are all great questions and stuff is being worked on behind the scenes. Please stand by. :)

I've been a bad mod and neglecting my post a bit because of irl things, like, you know, my job 'n' stuff. But it's really not much fun, so you'd think I would spend less time doing it... :D We're all stewing some things up, I promise. :)