• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MAN

euphoricc

Bluelighter
I HAVE A BASIC question>? that is how many dabs a day do you typically do 20? 10+? i do like 5-8 a sesh so............................im lost WHAT you GUY`S NEED>? ;) LOL

When I used to dab I'd do one ever 3 hours...

Depends on your tolerance but it sounds like you're getting fucking cooked.

I really hate taking getting globbed out or taking lung busters. No fucking point to somebody that's been smoking for 16 years lol. I take two medium sized "dabs" of pressed rosin and im good. Repeat all day as needed.

I've cut down a lot these days and I don't miss my huge tolerance that I had just a couple years ago.

I'm mostly just a social dabber these days.

Lil Peep said it best,
Catch me smokin' dabs with your dad, why you mad, bitch?

as in lil bow peep?:LOL:

Ive been a pretty steady dabber for a couple years now and haven't had a problem with tolerance much. I just don't get straight domed much anymore. If I have a choice, im hittn a dab.

None. Although I’ve got legal carts I don’t use them much for the same reason that I’m not buying concentrates at the moment; jacked up my tolerance too much. I simply enjoy flower more. When you (me) spend most/all of your time at home it’s far too easy to let use slide into overuse.

Tom

what are yall heating to dab with? I use nectar collector type titanium and glass straw. Its perfect for my use. The titantium nail is removable for cleaning and cools down just fast enough to not get over hits. Its perfectly titratable for my extract use.

I have titanium, glass, ceramic and a quartz nail that connects to a recycler. I generally use the quartz nail. I heat it up with butane through an Iwatani torch.

Who here uses map gas? The guy at my head shop I bought the tit/glass rig from told me to not use map gas. Melts titanium I guess lol