• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man who promotes sex with animals is back in prison

I think everything we can without hurting others is a right.. period.. and im not talking about people who choose to be hurt.

If the option came up to be either shot for sport and turned into a rug or be fucked/fuck I would probably chose the latter.
Not personally saying I agree with it , but as laws go and locking people up in prison we should be wary of moralising.

To compare it to pedophilia is just showcasing your emotion-laden ignorance. If you read the Wikipedia article on the subject you would feel like a dunce afterwards. A lot of things are sick and wrong but we don't to waste resources punishing people for doing them. It is a different matter if they were in bondage and had resultant infections so who knows.

I got fined once for wiping my ass with leaves taken from a landmark tree at this campsite, but shit, I didn't know it was special.

Animals were hurt and some had to be euthanized. No doubt all were traumatized as having sex with humans is something only a human can force them to do.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/16/douglas-spink-arrested-in_n_541379.html

Children and animals have no way of consenting. People that have sex with animals, children or cognitively impaired adults are narcissistic brutes. Restricting this man's "rights" does not tug at my heart strings one iota.

If the option came up to be either shot for sport and turned into a rug or be fucked/fuck I would probably chose the latter.
Not personally saying I agree with it , but as laws go and locking people up in prison we should be wary of moralising.

I have to agree with this.

If I had to
a) be killed and eaten
b) be killed for sport
c) be killed to be made into clothing
d) be raped

I would definitely choose d.

But sex with animals is TABOO, whereas eating, wearing, and hunting animals are not (in most mainstream contexts).

Animals were hurt and some had to be euthanized. No doubt all were traumatized as having sex with humans is something only a human can force them to do.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/16/douglas-spink-arrested-in_n_541379.html

Children and animals have no way of consenting. People that have sex with animals, children or cognitively impaired adults are narcissistic brutes. Restricting this man's "rights" does not tug at my heart strings one iota.

I also agree that hurting animals is wrong, and that since they cannot consent, is rape.
I don't like it at all, just to be clear. But oldirty does have a point.

^Agreed; and I would classify modern methods of raising and slaughtering animals, as well as many older practices, as torture.

To compare it to pedophilia is just showcasing your emotion-laden ignorance. If you read the Wikipedia article on the subject you would feel like a dunce afterwards. A lot of things are sick and wrong but we don't to waste resources punishing people for doing them. It is a different matter if they were in bondage and had resultant infections so who knows.

Yeah, because someone raping animals is perfectly fine, OK, and a normal healthy thing for a person to do. 8)

Yeah, because someone raping animals is perfectly fine, OK, and a normal healthy thing for a person to do. 8)

I never said that but neither is injecting drugs. You are straw-maning me. You can't even rationally apply the concept of rape. We can brutally confine, torture, slaughter, dismember and eat them without their consent but fucking them is somehow worse, even if no harm was done ( which is apparently not the case in this instance).

People have the same visceral, knee-jerk reaction to drug users too. I am not condoning these things but prosecution is not the answer unless there is measurable harm.

But sex with animals is TABOO, whereas eating, wearing, and hunting animals are not (in most mainstream contexts).

A little off topic here, but I think sex in general is taboo to a certain extent, much more so in North America when compared to other western nations, such as France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, etc.

What I mean to say is that, I've noticed that it's a sensitive topic, especially with respect to nudity in public, or nudity on TV, films, and video games.

It's quite easy to have a film receive an R rating in the US because it shows something as supple subtle as a few seconds of a nice pair of titties. Where as in parts of Europe, the most popular mainstream magazines and newspapers regularly feature advertisements with topless women, which I did not believe until I went to visit some family in Germany and saw an ad in a newspaper which would surely have resulted in offended and outraged readers over here.

In contrast, a very violent film with a fair amount of cussing (including one or two uses of the F-bomb) typically ends up receiving a PG-13 rating. Not that I'm complaining, but one example that comes to mind is "Live Free or Die Hard" which turned out to be quite good in my opinion.

Anyways, from what I understand, Fausty would probably be welcomed with open arms into the Netherlands, as beastiality is apparently legal over there. The only reason I found that out is because it was part of an article which was attached to the infamous video of a certain number of women with a very odd fetish featuring a 'container for drinking'.

I never said that but neither is injecting drugs. You are straw-maning me. You can't even rationally apply the concept of rape. We can brutally confine, torture, slaughter, dismember and eat them without their consent but fucking them is somehow worse, even if no harm was done ( which is apparently not the case in this instance).

People have the same visceral, knee-jerk reaction to drug users too. I am not condoning these things but prosecution is not the answer unless there is measurable harm.

Yes you can apply the term rape to a human being having sex with an animal like Fausty has done to animals, and yes he did harm them both physically and psychologically. Google his name and what horse trainers and people who show horses think about him and other animal rapists like him, and what the rape of an animal does to it psychologically and/or physically.

An animal can't consent to having a human as a sexual partner, and people who argue that animals can do this with people are akin to pedophiles/pederasts who claim the same thing at NAMBLA meetings.

Yes you can apply the term rape to a human being having sex with an animal like Fausty has done to animals, and yes he did harm them both physically and psychologically. Google his name and what horse trainers and people who show horses think about him and other animal rapists like him, and what the rape of an animal does to it psychologically and/or physically.

An animal can't consent to having a human as a sexual partner, and people who argue that animals can do this with people are akin to pedophiles/pederasts who claim the same thing at NAMBLA meetings.

I said Fausty was an exception because he harmed them, learn to read. Your comparison is disgusting and idiotic. Read the Wikipedia article on the subject to cure your emotion laden ignorance, is it really that hard to read the article on zoophilia or do you not have the attention span? Several countries legalized it and they are not just freak countries either. Not everyone who does this type of thing is a callous abuser like him.

Your concept of animal consent is detached from reality. Ever had a dog hump your leg? Wtf do you think he wants? The mechanics of it are probably not the same as with humans but consent is not the issue.

Sex with animals seems so wrong to me, even if it is legal in a few places, that;s just weird and grotty and not right.

To me it's a sign of mental illness.

I put sex with animals up there with pedophilia, necrophilia and incest to be honest.

Believe and do what you like, I'm just glad where I live that it is totally illegal and frowned upon.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go as far as what's dank saying, but I don't think you have to be pro something to question the legislature around it. thankfully there are drug law reformers who don't use but see the issues with WOD.
I certainly don't think it's right or good but those are moral judgements and when we have laws that create dissonance through a faulty logic ie; kill a bear for fun OK give a bear a handjob NOT OK, of course some people are going to break them ...... should we incarcerate them though?

ro4eva is right Anglo countries seem to have an open accepting attitude towards violence and yet repressed and somewhat puritanical views on sex. When I first went to Europe I didn't know how to handle the open displays of boobage. those euro attitudes seems more healthy to me.

Mice covered in vaseline... I thought that was only a joke on South Park. Some people's children these days...

Sex with animals seems so wrong to me, even if it is legal in a few places, that;s just weird and grotty and not right.

To me it's a sign of mental illness.

I put sex with animals up there with pedophilia, necrophilia and incest to be honest.

Believe and do what you like, I'm just glad where I live that it is totally illegal and frowned upon.

Exactly. It's disgusting and up there with the ped0 stuff, incest, and necrophilia and not something most sane people do or want to do.