man i have an idea?

FuCkYoUSatan

Ex-Bluelighter
look obviously what satan wants is attention. that is why he is always making those harsh remarks to all those posts so we will get all upset and bad mouth him. that what he wants dont give it to him. i propose something whenever he posts anything at all may it be a topic or a reply ignore it completely as if it was never there. when he sees we are ignoring him he will go away and are great loving atmosphere will be back. PLUR will be upheld once again with no problems on this board. i am babbling! whatever...
Peace
PoOkIe

3rd!!!!
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

satan is cool---hes alot more lighthearted than most of you guys> hehe
****lets not take ourselvs too seriously****
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

FuckYouSatan proposes to ignore Satan and yet his name is the definition of HYPOCRACY!! is this a scam or what?

I am proud to say that this is the first time i have responded in anyway to anything having to do with his posts... It just dosent get and rise out of me what so ever... in fact its boring...
I dont even have to ignore it because i tend not to read ignorant posts from ignorant people... (Haven seen to many ignorant bluelighters though, and btw new people who are looking for information and answers to questions are not by any means ignorant)
Peace and goodnight...
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy