• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man gets 30 years for fent lab in Los Angeles

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member

While I'm not that surprised, but this is the first bust of a fent producing lab from INSIDE the US that I've heard of. Dark net dealer.

Cyclopropyl fentanyl

good make an example of him i shouldn't have to worry about my kids dying because they decided to experiment with substances. fentanyl needs to be erased. i know that's unrealistic but stilll.

good make an example of him i shouldn't have to worry about my kids dying because they decided to experiment with substances. fentanyl needs to be erased. i know that's unrealistic but stilll.
The only way for fent to dissappear is if they legalize drugs. Otherwise it's very unlikely to happen. Sad thing that all dope is mixed with fent now, so many overdoses and deaths....

Further more, basic regulation such as testing drugs for potency as well as adulterants is a necessity to get a reliably pure product.

If we could simply purchase our heroin on a legal market we would be able to know which batch is better than the other without relying on outdated methods of finding a stronger product such as finding the dealer who sold the bag that killed your friend.

The only way for fent to dissappear is if they legalize drugs. Otherwise it's very unlikely to happen. Sad thing that all dope is mixed with fent now, so many overdoses and deaths....
Im hearing its mixed in all types of drugs coke meth so people with zero tolerance to opiates they got no chance . 100 000 deaths people who were loved people who were held in the arms of their parents with all the love you have for your child dead because they say its not moral to give drugs to addicts how can it be moral to let so many die