• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man dies after neighbor shoves foot up his rectum while fighting over girl

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
In a fit of rage a man viciously killed his neighbor by shoving his foot up the man’s rectum.

A fight over a girlfriend ended in tragedy for one Russian man who was killed by his good friend.

Vladimir Krasnov, 28, from Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, was arrested after he allegedly killed his neighbor, who is the brother of his close friend, in a fight while he was drunk.

The two had argued over a girl. Krasnov believed that his 48-year-old neighbor Sergei was sleeping with his girlfriend according to a comment below the video uploaded to youtube.

“The man seems to genuinely regret what he did, but it is too late. Sometimes, when people are drunk they do things that they regret later but it cannot be taken back. His neighbor is dead and he is in jail. Two lives were destroyed over a girl,” Vadim Alistratov, 25, from Russia told YourJewishNews.com after seeing the video.

Krasnov attacked his friend Sergei, kicking him hard in the rectum causing Sergei to lose a lot of blood. Sergei died of internal bleeding, according to Russian media reports.

cont at
http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/04/w6897.html

Old news, I'm waiting for the woman that dies from a punch in the vagina.

I really have to wonder, how far was said foot inserted in the guys ass? What a way to go, hemorrhaging from the arse!

I'm surprised it made headlines considering alcohol was the drug involved.

Okay that's going a little too far - but so is all the b.s. 'the other side' spats out usually on a daily basis.

Note * Do not stick foot up ass - can be fatal.

internal bleeding or sepsis? A rupture in the walls of the rectum or sigmoid colon will spill fecal matter into the mesentaries and bloodstream, I think.

Wtf? What kind of sick person will even think of sticking a foot in someone else's rectum?!