• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

mallin croft fentanyl patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin Defiant

Greenlighter
I'm looking for help in roa. No plugging. I'd like to shoot it or possibly buccally. I'm not suppose to swallow with it in my mouth correct? I've been lurking a while but couldn't find an answer to this specifically. I'd need a safe extraction method. My tolerance is shooting 3 60 mg morphine and I don't get the nods. Can't even afford to get a decent high but these fell in my lap and I'd like to have a fun time with them. Thank you guys in advance. The knowledge base here is astounding.

First of all we need to know what dose the patches are. If you are able to take 180mg of morphine then you have a good tolerance profile to take fentanyl, but make no mistake, it will still make you OD with relative ease. Fentanyl and morphine are entirely different beasts. To start, DO NOT take more than the equivalent of 25mcg/hr patch. That's approximately equivalent to your morphine dose, but fentanyl can be rather unpredictable sometimes, so seriously no more than that before you get comfortable, and avoid redosing. Also keep in mind using fentanyl will increase your tolerance at an unprecedented rate and if you do that long enough, it's likely you will never enjoy the opiates you're used to again. Plus, I like to describe fentanyl as 'the crack of opioids', since this is the only opioid that has really made me fiend, ever (or 'morish' as is now popular). The duration is so short that you will want to redose every 30-60min. Even hydromorph I could hold for days w/o issue, but if I had 3 100mcg/hr patches for 3 days, I'd be through half by morning, and down to half a patch by lunch. I also find it actually keeps me awake rather than nod, which is a fucking bitch tbh.

Anyways what you ask is correct, swallowing would be pretty much the worst thing you can do. While chewing the patch, you need to keep the saliva on the inside of your cheek (buccally) or under your tongue (sublingually) for the fastest onset. If you think that patches are designed to be absorbed through your skin, the only thing you really want to avoid is swallowing it and destroying the fent in your GI tract.

Now as for extraction for IV, this is really walking the thin line of harm reduction but I'll say this, placing the fentanyl in an acidic solution will result in the conversion to a form that is soluble in water. Even weaker acids like ascorbic acid (vitamin C) or acetic acid (vinegar) will work just fine. Just make sure if you do follow this route to follow the dosing I have stated and to dilute the acidic solution unless you want to set your veins on fire.

Quick word of warning... I've been an addict for over 15yrs and fentanyl is my #1 choice of drug. I've chewed patched from all the different manufacturers and mallinckrodt is all bad for your mouth. They put some really think brittle plastic in there and as you chew it turns into tiny sharp slivers that get stuck everywhere. Hard to remove and extremely uncomfortable. If you are set on using patches, go with Mylan brand or the gel-filled Watson brand. Watson are the best, since you can vase the gel off foil and later on chew the empty patch for a nice 6-8hr high

mallinckrodt brand really suck I had a 25 mcg sandoz took it buccally it got me higher then the 100mcg mallinckrodt. so what I'm really looking for is an extraction method. it doesn't have to end up in a point. I'm trying to cut back on that. however I would like a proper procedure for extracting the fentanyl from the mallinckrodt. it has to be for mallinckrodt they are different then the other gell less patches. the first poster started to tell me to use orange juice but never got very specific.

tl;dr
how to extract fentanyl from mallinckrodt patches

Please don't experiment with these patches alone. Addicts with higher tolerances than you have dropped dead off very, very low doses. Plus, the medication isn't evenly distributed in those patches, so one corner could give you a little or alot.

Hope you find the answers you need but please consider HR. Even at 120mg doses of morphine your tolerance may not be enough to tolerate Fenty.

First off , 180mg of morphine is not a lot at all, and you can't compare morphine to fentanyl one bit. Popular belief is that morphine is some heavy duty narcotic, but in reality it really is not. Being able to handle 180mg of morphine is like apples to oranges when talking about fentanyl and comparing, it's a whole other ballfield. Perhaps a 25mcg fentanyl patch I can see someone tolerating with a 180mg morphine tolerance, given you are wearing as prescribed. ..

please don't experiment with these patches alone. Addicts with higher tolerances than you have dropped dead off very, very low doses. Plus, the medication isn't evenly distributed in those patches, so one corner could give you a little or alot.

Hope you find the answers you need but please consider hr. Even at 120mg doses of morphine your tolerance may not be enough to tolerate fenty.

qft

For some perspective, 160mg of morphine IV is about the same potency as 2mg (2000 mcg) of fentanyl IV (assumign 100% absorbtion for both).

Presumably you can get the fentanyl out just by aqueous extraction and then boiling the water off. Then again, unless you have a 0.1mg scale around, you shouldn't think of yourself as equipped to handle fent.

Sin Defiant, PM me if you have the answers we need, like size of patches and anything relavent. Don't mess with fentanyl. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.