Mental Health Maladaptive Daydreaming

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
In 2017 I had an OBE which resulted in maladaptive daydreaming, which even now is so persistent that I almost sometimes can't socialize with people I normally would.

Apparently the term is not recognized as a clinical diagnosis and therefore there are no medications for a doctor to suggest... Even still, it was because of antipsychotics (I'm quite sure) that this happened to me.

My theory is that after my OBE, my astral body became somewhat dislodged from my normal body, just enough for certain environmental factors to dislodge it even moreso and then my daydreams occur. I can't get a job. I can't read books as much. I can't go to college. This has been controlling my life for some time and it seems the only hope is that one day I'll be off antipsychotics altogether and won't have these.

Nevermind. It seems my daydream visions that have gone on for nearly five years now have just *poof* vanished...

I'll leave this thread to anyone who has any thoughts to put forth about maladaptive daydreaming though. As long as the mods are okay with it. Maybe I can advocate for those who are going through it.