Making XTC???

LatinRose

Bluelighter
just wondering...has anyone ever actually made E? Thinking of trying it, was it easy? expensive? Reply with your thoughts and opinions please! thanks!!

No, its actually VERY hard. Its recomended that you have a 2 year degree in Organic chem. If you do try to make it, I got 2 bucks that say you die.

hey for 2 bucks your on
smile.gif

what the hell ?? no don't try to make E - enjoy it as it comes - leave the "professionals" for that
unless your qualified - then you wouldn't probably post this but my 2 bucks are going towards buying your product
smile.gif

Plurness

This is not going to turn into the previous post about "e synth for dumbies".....
If you are thinking about making X, well I hope you have a background in Chem! If not...then don't. Think I am somewhat knowledgable in Chem, and I read the process, and I don't want to try it.... In fact some of it was just beyond me.
If you insist on trying it, BE CAREFUL.
Who are these Professionals??? I've never seen and ad in the paper for "XTC Makers"
smile.gif

------------------
Thought is full of lies. If you feel, you will see the truth.
Only your feelings can show you the real beauty of a person.

MDMA is one of the easier street drugs to synth. It can be completely funded for less than $1000. The real problem is obtaining the necessary chems. Sassafrss oil is heavily watched by the feds, and illegal to transport across state lines.

Making E is SEVERELY difficult, and very dangerous.
Some of the chemical reactions you need to do can become explosive, and you could easily end up poisoning yourself.
I know I've never met you, but I beg you, unless you are an expert, PLEASE DON'T DO IT
PLUR
------------------
Don't judge me

Correct, there are no "professionals".. just kids who decide to try it.. thats where all of our e comes from
smile.gif

If youre seriosly interested in it.. enroll in organic chemistry courses at your local college, and realize you may have to spend about a year preparing.
Its doable, but chalenging.
also, search this forum for a string called "ecstasy synthesis for dumbies" by me (sould be on the first few pages), there is a link to a synthesis. Maybe after reading it, you ll have a better idea of if you wanna do it or not.
And to answer your question.. i have never made ecstasy before
smile.gif

------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Synthesizing E: Recommended only for highly dedicated (foolhardy?) individuals completely undeterred by the process or by risking a lifetime in prison. Good luck.
Then again, big risks often carry big rewards...

Sassafras is not illeagal to transport over state lines. It is perfectly leagal to transport, sell, and buy. You will have no trouble buying all the necessary materials and chems.
If youre smart about it that is
wink.gif

------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn
[This message has been edited by AcidBurn (edited 15 January 2000).]

"there are no profressionals, just kids who want to try it..." What kind of moron are you? I'll see you at the Hive little boy.

Hey dumbass, are you talking about sas as bio material like root and leaf. Yeah that's legal. But the oil isn't. It would take thousands of dollars worth of leaf and root matter to produce enough oil to synth. Find me some sas oil.

Where's my proof? I am talking about the oil.
And no, there are no perfessionals.. just like E-GOTRIP said: "Who are these Professionals??? I've never seen and ad in the paper for "XTC Makers""
I suppose youre a professional, right?
Whatever Im waiting for my proof that sassafras is illegal (first it was illeagal to transport over state lines, now its outright illegal.. hmmmm)
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

What kind of proof is that? Im not going to respond to any of these threads anymore. Every time one pops up to the top, I get all stressed out, thinking Im going to have to deal with your attitude once again; and Im not going to let you pull me down to your level anymore. If you love me, good. If ya dont, fine.. by all means have the last word..
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Acidburn i dont know any 'kids' with 2 years of bio chem backgrounds but i could be wrong

And you're right: sas is legal. It's just heavily watched. You have to buy small amounts at a time.