• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

making weed butter need advice

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
im making butter as we speak i just got done harvesting and trimming my plant and had over an ounce of beautiful crystally trim i put it in a pound of butter in a crock pot on low its on its third hour. im going thru withdrawals from fent and was wondering when i can use a lil butter to feel better. what should i put it on after how long cooking it can i take a couple spoonfuls?? i can leave the rest to cook more i just need a lil help from some pain oH yeah any advice on the best way to do it??

a few factors its fresh trim i just cut my plant yday and got done trimming today thank god i had help!!! will using fresh trim versus dried trim matter?? how long should i cook it in the crock pot????

a few factors its fresh trim i just cut my plant yday and got done trimming today thank god i had help!!! will using fresh trim versus dried trim matter?? how long should i cook it in the crock pot????

I'm no edible expert by any means, but check out Step 3:

Step 3

Once the butter has melted you can add the marijuana. Once the weed is added the heat should be turned down, very low, to barely a simmer. I usually let the weed cook for around three hours. You can tell it’s done when the top of the mix turns from really watery to glossy and thick.

I've never done it myself, but I've always read that crockpot cannabutter is ridiculously easy to make. That whole "set it and forget it" thing. ;)

It shouldn't matter whether they're fresh or dried, not when you're cooking with it. That's always been my understanding, at least.