• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Trigger Warning making use of some garbage speed

TriptenderLucy

Greenlighter
wont go into a whole back story of drug use in my life but have used recreationally (and for some times not exactly recreationally for some years) any drug under the moon.

so ive been real busy with studying and work and copped a bag of amphetamines off a guy at a bar a couple of nights ago. completely forgot about it until last night. but was supposed to be amphetamine. ive taken a loooot of speed and real nice dry white amphetmine many times - the stuff that you can key bump real easy and be feeling good or i prefer to dissolve in saline and pour the every so slightly cloudy (completely dissolved) mixture into a vicks nose spray bottle so i can happily use in public.

but this shit is weeeeird, mega wet but and didnt dissolve in water...? well most of it didn't. so I took about a g and after reading some posts on here sounds like its pretty much just candy but dissolved as much as i could in hot water, was going to let it dry out in the sun to see if anything came of it but lost patience and resorted to hot plating it - weird thing was it actually yeilded a pretty big amount of dry powder..... buut all of a sudden it was pink.. (it was totally white before).

smells like amphetamine, tastes like it but railed most of it and no bueno apart from huge pupils...

so i spend about 2 hours reading posts on here about this european ""paste"" or whatever but ive never heard of it anywhere and like i said ive been around for over 20 years copping bags.

rant over - still have over half left - id usually just throw it but i feel like it has some potential just because of the smell, big pupils etc.
was wondering if any of you scientists could help me out over here. main points:

] pure white when in bag
] smells like amphetamine
] left some out to dry at a lower temptereture than hot plating it and it stayed white and went rock solid - when i rail that I get one line out of it that gives a slight burn then after that nose must just be glogged as nothing goes up after that
] taste is a really strong amphetamine taste when its this white wet stuff which is making me think.. eat it or booty bump?

or just chuck it? mostly interested in wtf it is to be honest but if i can get a few speedy hours in that would be awesome to get some work done.

Holy shit bro you bought a bag of self admitted "probably candy" and went to the process of purifying it and sniffling most of it to what; no effect? And you're asking us if you should put it in your butthole. I don't mean to be rude but toss that shit out and go get your money back 😭

Err, not dissolving in water is a huge red flag.

What about amphetamine "paste"? This i know little about.

Or, anyone know of a substance that doesn't desolve in water?

And also, does acetone wash only work for things that do?

Just spitballing things that would help.

Earth to @TriptenderLucy - any news?

Err, not dissolving in water is a huge red flag.

What about amphetamine "paste"? This i know little about.

Or, anyone know of a substance that doesn't desolve in water?
Lots of oils and shit, impossible to tell. Might be a very crude plant extract, ephedra, khat, hell, shitty Coca paste. The smell of amphetamines op got is also sketch because that stuff barely sounds like a drug. Wishful thinking or a huge cut %. White to pink aswell?
Edit: benzos aren't water soluble for the most part but not an upper..

I would throw that shit out. Way too sketchy. And I HATE wasting drugs. At least send a sample to Wedinos and find out what it actually is.
Exactly. I don't even like to dump out shitty alcohol and I hate drinking. This shit though? Instant garbage disposal