• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Making U-47700 use more easily regulated by evaporation over something else.

dumbstruck

Bluelighter
Not sure what forum this is best for but I am looking for a way to mix my U-47700 into some safely ingestible substance so that it is damn near impossible to increase my dosage past a carefully decided level.

I have found kratom so self-regulating like this, negating practically all of it's dangerous opiate affects. I am thinking if I can think of something to that will make me sick if I try to use a large dose or is simply a large amount of unpleasant dried leaf material or something to ingest each time I want some.

Prohibits more bioavailable but also more likely to cause addictive ROA's. Maybe someone has a good idea. I am thinking I will make the majority of my supply into this impossible to overdose manner and leave myself some for a special indulgence with friends or a quiet night every month or so. Thanks guys! Love this damn site.

(I also know nothing of u-47700's most effectively soluble solvents, nor can I come up with a real perfect choice to be the carrier. Help me, brothers and sisters!)