View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Making the switch from K to 3-MeO-PCE / 3-MeO-PCP

Phillyfungai

Greenlighter
Hey guys, this is my first post. Looking to find some information about switching to a synthetic dissociative. With K use being fairly regular, typically enjoyed alone at home when trying to be creative. Typical dose being about 10mg, one to three times a day, perhaps 3 days a month. With the supply chain specifically unreliable for K, I am curious to trying some other things that may supply a similar result, dissociation being primary and the visuals being just a wonderful bonus. First I'd like to narrow down the options to those most readily available in the US. Note, I am not seeking information about where to find them, just your experience with finding consistent and reliable supply chains. Price information is also helpful. Pardon if this is already discussed elsewhere, I looked and had some difficulty sorting thru all that I found.

Just a reminder that price discussion is not allowed, except perhaps in the vaguest sense. Gonna interpret your question otherwise as "which other dissociatives are most similar to ketamine?" - in which case 3-MeO-PCx is not, these substances are very different. That said, your doses I notice are very low, a lot lower than usual for those seeking recreational effects - so you might find that microdoses, like 1-2mg, of these latter substances are not so far off as if you were seeking a more pronounced dissociation. Generally speaking 3-MeO-PCx is far more stimulating, far less sedating and far less visual - this also makes them a lot more likely to induce delusions of sobriety, and in high doses especially they are a lot more likely to induce mania and delusions. Caution is advised.

As far as dissociatives that are actually close to ketamine in effect - IMO the most similar of the newer dissociatives are 2F-DCK and 2'-OxO-PCM / DCK, the former of which is essentially like weak ketamine and the latter like extremely strong ketamine. There are other qualitative differences of course, but that's my take in a nutshell.

Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Wow those are extremely low doses of ketamine, what kind of effects do you get from that? Just some relaxation/slight dissociation? It's hard to imagine visuals from 10mg of ketamine.

As far as RC dissociatives, 3-MeO-PCP/PCE are both very potent, stimulating, and euphoria-producing, but very different from K. I prefer 3-MeO-PCE to the -PCP as it is warmer and less edgy and manic. As far as the available dissos, 2k-DCK is probably the closest to ketamine, though I find it much colder and less interesting. DCK is better in my opinion, and FAR more potent, it's many times more potent than ketamine, and is trippy, visual, and sedating.

I'll say that hands-down, MXE is the best dissociative, better than ketamine, but it's become a unicorn so not really an option anymore.

If dissociation is your primary interest, with visuals a secondary, I recommend against 3-meo-pcp.

After researching an unknown grams worth of 3-meo-pcp over a period of about 5 years, I found its primary effect makes you believe like you have no choice but to perpetually dose to chase down some never-ending delusion. It lures you in with a sweet promise, but eventually makes the rest of the experience feel like you are doomed to loop through variously horrific alternate realities for all of eternity. And there are no visuals -- only pure mindfuck. It starts innocent and magical but exponentially progresses into a darker and much more sinister experience which rapidly turns your life into a living nightmare horror show stuck on replay.

It's a strange substance with a freakishly unpleasant effect. I loved it way too much for reasons I do not understand to this day. Stranger yet, I don't regret any of it! Oh how much I miss its gentler sibling MXE...

It starts innocent and magical but exponentially progresses into a darker and much more sinister experience which rapidly turns your life into a living nightmare horror show stuck on replay.

That sounds horrible, I'm trying to find what random dissociative RC I bought, sold to me as ketamine

It looks like 2F-DCK or 3-meo-pcp on Google images, no psychedelic to it, strong as fuck dissociation but only for ten minutes, my jaw was chattering after I sniffed it too like a bloody upper I'm still on edge now, hearts still fast 3 hours later, I got totally conned

You can't tell what a chemical is just by looking at it... don't even try... send some off to get it tested if you can, there are various places that will do it for free as a public HR initiative depending on where you are located.

I'm in the UK

Someone else mention wedinos but I've not got a printer to print off the form to send in, and my 17 year old son said they'll know it's me by my IP address so it's not anonymous

I sniffed over half of this fucking shit as it's a mixed bag, one bag was crap, one bag was like a ketamine analogue but an upper too, both looked very similar but one had smaller crystals but smelled the same on burn tests, to make it more confusing

I've a 0.8 left I texted my new supply who also says its crap as he tried it since selling it to me, and I can swap it for weed and acid, I don't smoke weed but my son does sometimes and the only times I've done acid I've been in the wrong environment and had bad trips

If he's ketamine is a RC, his weed will probably be spice and his acid will be N-Bomb or whatever that shocking deadly fake acid is called

my 17 year old son said they'll know it's me by my IP address
Pfffft. Use a VPN? There are plenty of free ones if you're too stingy to shell out for a good one (or too poor, my apologies if this is the case, just joking obviously ;)).

If they really wanted to they could swab the form for DNA and trace it back to you.

Maybe in some dystopian future Wedinos servers would be seized and any paperwork also seized so some kind of Nazi-narcotic force could round up anyone who submitted anything, hopefully they are practicing good OPSEC though and not keeping these kind of records around. But even if they are, seriously, it's a very tenuous thread to go on, I doubt it would hold up in any sane kind of trial, even the relatively insane drug regulation we have today. By the time they got around to doing this the information would be so outdated it's hard to imagine even these future narco-nazis would waste the time chasing up everyone who ever submitted anything.

Failing that, you might be able to get some kind of test kit, not sure off the top of my head if any K-specific ones are easily available, and if you're worried about even submitting to Wedinos then a purchase of a test kit from a clearnet vendor is probably going to be even more concerning to you. But, honestly, I wouldn't worry about it, your son is paranoid.

I've ordered a ketamine Ez-test, I was hoping it will be delivered today but nope,

I ordered it last week as I bought another load of Ketamine that was cut with some random shit that smelled just like this newer stuff on the burn test, that other stuff had some ketamine in it though but was weak due to being stepped on

My new supply is swapping it for weed and a tab, although I don't do either of those drugs, but better that than this random crap as know people who'd do them

I've only felt better taking 2 x 50mg tramadol off my neighbour lol

As for VPN, I've no idea what to do with that, if I did I'd get the dark web, order lots of drugs and become a fully fledged junky again so I'll stay clear of that lol

As long as my new supply still swaps this stuff I'll just count my losses, if he doesn't I'll send it to be tested, he's said he will but then again he said it was K lol

I'm still realing from the fact I thought I could trust the look of K shards, till this week proved otherwise

Lesson to take from this, you cannot trust the look of ANYTHING. A vast array of substances are essentially indistinguishable to the naked eye, looking only like anonymous powders of various colours. Granted, with a little experience you can make very broad judgements, like for example distinguishing ketamine from cocaine, assuming you know those are the only 2 options... beyond that you're fumbling in the dark.

VPNs are for more than dark web access, and it takes more than just getting a VPN to (safely) navigate the dark web. But if you value your privacy online it's worth getting one, you might think you're small fry but you never know when the tide will turn and we end up in some kind of dystopian 1984 scenario as far as snooping on people's internet activity goes, there are precedents for this happening for years, and obviously it is a reality in some parts of the world (China of course, but even in the West many ISPs have not been shy about bending over to government intrusions on customer privacy, no questions asked).

NordVPN and ExpressVPN are generally the 2 top rated ones, keeping no logs and based in jurisdictions largely out of the reach of the bullying nazi-esque superpowers of today. I used to think NordVPN was best but seemingly ExpressVPN has slightly better software and maybe speed advantages in some areas. Either is good though. Maybe I'm being paranoid... but they're not expensive and easily worth it for some small peace of mind.

@Vastness great lol I already think Google is listening to me through my phones speaker, and didn't have my microphone on on whattsapp till my sister wanted to facetime during lockdown for sane reason

I won't have an alexa as that bitch is a spy more so than my phone lol

I've told my friends for years their phones spy on them, no one believed me at first till they'd talk about a certain thing to a friend, either in person or via messaging next thing they know adds come up on Facebook and other websites

And to top it I thought until recently that whattsapp was encrypted, so I was sending photos to my mate of ketamine saying I'll pop by and do some with him (in not a dealer we just share sometimes) etc then I find out police can still get them photos if need be

@Vastness great lol I already think Google is listening to me through my phones speaker, and didn't have my microphone on on whattsapp till my sister wanted to facetime during lockdown for sane reason

I won't have an alexa as that bitch is a spy more so than my phone lol

I've told my friends for years their phones spy on them, no one believed me at first till they'd talk about a certain thing to a friend, either in person or via messaging next thing they know adds come up on Facebook and other websites

And to top it I thought until recently that whattsapp was encrypted, so I was sending photos to my mate of ketamine saying I'll pop by and do some with him (in not a dealer we just share sometimes) etc then I find out police can still get them photos if need be

Our devices are absolutely listening. I first realized when I was talking with my friend in the room, in front of my computer. I had facebook open and sudden;y a sponsored ad popped up advertising the very specific thing we were just talking about it. It skeeved me out.

The weirdest thing that ever happened though was one time my friends and I were having a text conversation how he called his toddler son's little stuffed toy fox "Foxy Methoxy" after the classic 5-MeO-DiPT, aka, foxy methoxy. So we got to coming up with other conceivable names for kid's stuffed animals that involve drugs. I decided I wanted to do one for nitrous... I had only thought this, I hadn't put anything about it in a text. So I went to google on my phone and typed in "animal", I intended on typing "animal names that start with n". But fucking google somehow read my fucking mind and its first suggestion after I had only typed "animal" was "animal names that start with n". It really tripped me out... like surely, when people type "animal", the most often searched for string isn't "animal names that start with n"! It seemed like it read my mind. Like even if it pieced together that I was going to be trying to search for animal names that start with something (which would be pretty sophisticated conversational parsing by an algorithm, to decode our silly text conversation), how did it know which letter I wanted if I hadn't done anything but thought it in the privacy of my own head?

I ended up going with "nitrous the narwhal", by the way.

@Xorkoth this is 100% true as shit like that happens to me all the time when I type a word it's like it's knows the rest of what I was about to write

My ex was here once, I'm like I want some ice cream and he said he had some magum ice creams at his mums in the freezer, anyway that evening he leaves, I go on Facebook and see fucking adds for magnum ice creams,

My neighbour was whattsapping me about me getting a new mattress as I had a bad back, then I go on Facebook and what adds do I see? bed adverts as Facebook owns WhatsApp

I'm no longer on Facebook, I hate it and hate Instagram and twitter too, I'm only on BL now and imgur (as of today)

Me too, Bluelight only for me, and I use imgur to host pictures but I always upload them as private and then go to my images and link them when I want to post them on here. I mean I still have Facebook and I check it from time to time because occasionally I end up reconnecting with someone from my past that way. But I never post anything on there.

I also want to boycott google and use duckduckgo, but I often end up using google out of pure force of habit.

Google also fucked over drug forums, Bluelight won't come up in google searches anymore unless you use bluelight.org as part of the search. it's bullshit because instead it's all reddit posts and stuff like advertisements for rehabs, etc. It's so fucked. Fuck google. We used to be at the top of every google search for drug-related questions (rightfully so as we have a 20 year history of intelligent discussion on drugs, and a treasure trove of valuable information, that no one can find anymore on Google).

But you use duckduckgo or similar non-google search engines, and we still show up as we should. But the vast majority of people just use google because google has become a verb meaning "search the web", it's ubiquitous in our lives.

Me too, Bluelight only for me, and I use imgur to host pictures but I always upload them as private and then go to my images and link them when I want to post them on here.

And me someone recommended imgur to upload pics on here, that's how I found out about the app

Bluelight won't come up in google searches anymore unless you use bluelight.org as part of the search.

That's why I couldn't find bluelight for ages, I started reading some comments on blueline at first till I realised that's not it lol, then finally after losts of searching I found bluelight.org

Well I think that really says something that we are matching 2013 participation levels anyway right now!

I also want to boycott google and use duckduckgo, but I often end up using google out of pure force of habit.
Use DuckDuckGo. Until they are sold to google. You 'll have to keep on their toes.

It happened pretty guick with Ixguick aka Startpage.com