• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

making smll amounts of butter for medical reasons

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I onl got 3 gram and decide to make a small batch of.7 butter, did a gram last time an was quite trong.
plus I used light butter this time i got the fatty one.
helped me sleep as i sed whte widow slept thru a weekend of cocaineheroin methadone alcoholADRENALINE urprised im not dead lol. i didnt agree to that
anyway does decrbing and ooking weed with btter give u more cbd and other cannabinois then smokin alne.

Yes, decarbing 20 minutes at 220 f will do the trick. Then mix that bud in with peanut butter and eat on toast/cracker and boom, an hour or so later, you’re lit.
Or mix in with melted butter and simmer for 30 min. But butter is pretty heavy going fat -wise.

Also, look up a recipe for Bhang. A milk tea with decarbed bud into it. Un-flippin’-real.
And yes, smoking wastes more of the cannabinoids. You’re getting the full spectrum by eating, and decarboxylating the material converts any remaining thc-a into the thc you;re after.

Just remember, wait, don’t redose too quick. Depending on your stomach contents, metabolism, and other factors, you may take 2-3 hours to really feel it.
You don’t sound like a greenhorn or anything, but I feel like my vaping/smoking/dabbing tolerance does very little to diminish the effects of edibles; they are/can be way stronger and last way longer. That’s part of what makes them such an attractive alternative to opioids.

Let us know how you make out with it. ;)

Last edited:
Osdd a gram infused in two three Oz of fat butter 70g fat per 50g serving
Good so far only had some in coffee I did let it boil by accident as I only got toaster oven it turns out great tho I hope my dealer got White widow in still it was very sedating I also bought some me CBD to to ilwiyh it

as I only got toaster oven it turns out great tho

how the fuck are you making cannabutter in a toaster oven?!?

that said, the method works. You don't need to get extravagant with weed butter, it's just overall easier to make a lot at once.

[EDIT: Oh, also, lemme second that bhang idea. It's the quickest, easiest way to get yourself high as fuck if you've already got the ingredients on hand.]

Decarb twenty mins 105degrees celcius and then 140 to 150 for a hour but lower towards end then I freeze it andice had ten gram and do feel quite stoned has a fat take away and I don't want a solid as bas

Cool, sounds like you’re nailing it!
We all tweak the recipe to our liking and needs.

Why i don’t like cooking the bud IN the budder, is that it tends to brown the budder and alters its taste too much.
The infusion that Hezman’s doing can taste smooth and still works.

YMMV, as always ;)