• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Making mdma

There's this one book which discusses MDMA and how to make it.
I wont name it. Not because rules say so, but because it's a secret book only OG's know.
You're a rookie.

If you have to ask then no. I’ve thought about doing it but doing it without a full lab set up would be rather difficult

I’m still in the planning phase I’m not rushing at all I wamt it down to the T

Best left to the dutch where if they get caught with 500 kg of mdma they are only going to a cozy dutch prison which is like a 4 star hotel for like two years instead of america. Plus the chemical engineering for large scale reactions. Just place the dream away somewhere and carry on with normal life and not get yourself sent to prison for a long time

Exactly, if I was to be setting up a clandestine drug lab the last thing I would be doing is posting about it on the internet.

check Dr. Drool's synthesis

JuQx.gif

I’m still in the planning phase I’m not rushing at all I wamt it down to the T
Well then step 1 is getting your degree in organic chemistry.
Step 2 is getting your own private lab. After you get your degree you will know what else you need.

If you want to get MDMA that is the way to get it that is most likely to ruin your life forever by far.

Well then step 1 is getting your degree in organic chemistry.
Step 2 is getting your own private lab. After you get your degree you will know what else you need.

If you want to get MDMA that is the way to get it that is most likely to ruin your life forever by far.

The plan is to take so long that the shit is legalised by the time step 2 is complete. :)

The plan is to take so long that the shit is legalised by the time step 2 is complete. :)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe legalized for PTSD treatment when administered by a doctor in a clinic, but I doubt recreational use will be legalised within a decade.
The OP said he wants it "down the the T", so I don't see how one would get a "perfect" synth blindly following instructions without understanding the process and using subpar equipment.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe legalized for PTSD treatment when administered by a doctor in a clinic, but I doubt recreational use will be legalised within a decade.
The OP said he wants it "down the the T", so I don't see how one would get a "perfect" synth blindly following instructions without understanding the process and using subpar equipment.

That's what I mean.....getting to understanding the process perfectly and amassing the requisites may be planned to take so bloody long that the stuff is fully legal by the time it's all achieved.

Fuck, that's my personal procrastination plan. :p

You realize step 2 of getting a lab is probably the easiest part and, even if it’s legalized, the penalties and difficulties getting the precursors don’t change, right?