• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Making lean stronger

BuZZchaser1

Greenlighter
So I want to make lean stronger, since I have a ton of hydromorphone 8mg pills and will have a pint of purple lean with codenie. What if you crushed up 40mg of hydro and mixed it with the lean. Has anyone ever tried this? Also would vics or percs or blue 3omg work better? ora combination of hydromorphone, blues, and vic? I find that lean is a waste cause it isn't strong, can drink 2/3 a bottle and expensive at 250-350 a pint and I want to make it strong enough where you can take 1-2 oz and be loaded. Any help would be very helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't buy "Lean" you compound it from other ingredients, Angelika.

BTW OP we don't "SWIM" here. Keep it real, Holmes, and step up to the fact that you are talking about yourself. ;)

The main ingredient in Lean is codeine, codeine is one of the weaker opiates so if you don't get high from it then it's best to just forget about it. If you already have way stronger opiates on hand, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, etc. then why even bother with codeine?

Just take the pills by themselves, mixing opiates is usually a waste. Take one opiate or take another but don't start mixing them, it's pointless and it's more unpredictable.

As above.

Eat the pills.

If if you want to take less of something to get high, then why add a drink, beside a cup or 2 Of water to help down them

And for the sake of entertaining the idea of using this lean bullshit, please google it first.

Don't take 40mg of hydromorphone if you're opioid naive!
The active ingredient in lean is codeine which is a pretty weak opiate, hydromorphone is wayyy stronger.

Hydromorphone has a really low oral BA(like 30% of less), if you are looking for a buzz it may be worthwhile to consider a different RoA such as intranasal or plugging. With that said hydromorphone is REALLY potent, one of the most potent opioids available outside of fentanyl or one of its analogs, so you need to be really careful with it. It would be very easy to overdo it if you are only used to oral hydromorphone and you project your experiences with that RoA onto another one.

You could consider making a nasal spray with hydromorphone, depending on what formulation you have the pills dissolve very completely so a quick cotton filter should be all you need to avoid clogging up your nasal sprayer(and even that may be unnecessary). I suggest the pump kind and not the squeeze kind as it is much easier to control dosage, if you start with a medicated sprayer make sure you empty and clean it out well before continuing.

There is nothing to be gained in mixing more drugs in your your "lean", just consume them separately, or else you lose the ability to control the dosage of each compound independent of the others.

Hydromorphone is very potent in comparison to codeine. Mixing such a fine product with an inferior one such as codeine, would be a large mistake in my opinion; I would theoretically keep the pills separate, maybe pour the syrup a little light (a 1 or 2) and if no effects are observed possibly use 1-2 mg hydromorphone separately to potentiate (it is very potent believe me). Please take your own tolerance into consideration and as usual 'be good keep your nose clean' but mixing things in syrup isn't the best idea as users of at any level of experience do slip and make mistakes. Your may encounter inconsistencies of the hydromorphone mix in the codeine syrup due to its density and incomplete mixing. in an alternate universe id quarter the hydromorphones and then halve those quarters so you have roughly one mg and be patient when waiting for it to hit.

In Conclusion: don't mix pills in lean please, its kind of a waste and doesn't seem logical, keep substances separate as to be able to moderate your consumption based on tolerance. Im sure you know this already but please be careful hydromorphone especially is not something to screw around with at all unless one has a deathwish. much love
-Sasquatch

I have my own technique but can't advocate it here (harm reduction, dangerous/OD more likely) it's popular though.

Without the rap culture glorifying "Lean", would it even be a thing that's sought after? I mean it's one of the weakest opiates known mixed with an antihistamine and sometimes flavored with Jolly Ranchers.

I've had a couple quarts for actual respiratory conditions and it's barely one notch above Robitussin. Why would one waste a top notch opioid like Dilaudid to give a flavored cough syrup more kick? Maybe I'm just getting old.