• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Making L-DOPA produce “powerful stimulant effects”

Borax

Bluelighter
There were trials done testing the effects of mao inhibitors with L-DOPA and PEA, there was another substance tested called clorgyline but it was not notable. If your interested, here is the pubmed link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6634874/ . The trial notes that when L-DOPA is combined with a strong enough mao a inhibitor that it produced strong stimulation in the test subjects, here is a quite from pub med “L-DOPA produced significant stimulation only when MAO-A was inhibited”. PEA is quite the opposite and responds to mao b inhibitors such as hordenine, producing a level headed, long last stimulant effect (talking from personal experience). What I’m wondering is could the L-DOPA + mao b inhibitor safely and effectively work in humans, absolutely no trace of this combo online that I could find so here I am, bringing this lovely find over to the lovely people of bluelight to see what they think as my knowledge on the subject is rudimentary but in theory I believe this could be used recreationally. I would assume it would have sdnri effects like PEA. Thoughts?