View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Making Edibles out of Psilacetin

SWIM Had A Dream

Bluelighter
any ideas on how one could make edibles out of 4 AcO DMT? Something that would not degrade the molecule and perhaps preserve it?? Any ideas welcome. I'm afraid of geting it anywhere close to heat i.e.baking it into a cake, or spooning into molten chocolate.

Tryptamines in solution are fragile, but what if I just made an everclear solution and injected it into a cookie or brownie...would the everclear evaporate from inside the treat? Hmm anny ideas or experience here??

I'm sure it could be done, but what's the point of making an edible when it's already a powder? Are you trying to make them more appealing to other users who might not be familiar with the drug or something? I'd just put it in a capsule and swallow with water if you're worried about the taste, otherwise I'm sure someone else could help you with the edibles.

Just put it in capsules and leave them in the fridge in a prescription bottle... Add a plastic bag around pills and/or bottle if you want. What you are doing sounds just wrong

If you cook psilacetin with anything that has water in it, it will revert to psilocin and then to a black goo as it oxidises.

Save your psilacetin for gel capsules.

Dissolve the 4-AcO-DMT in high proof alcohol to a highly concentrated solution of your choice. Then, inject single doses of that solution into the centers of chocolate liquors!

Now you have, for example, delicious and psychedelic raspberry liquor truffles.

Alternatively, pack those doses into the insides of Gushers, or another similar juice-filled gummy candy.

chocolate liquors....my nigga that is perfect....the 4aco will be encapsulated by the chocolate, sealing it off from oxidation, light, heat, etc....this is the answer I FUCKING LOVE BLUELIGHT

I'm sure it could be done, but what's the point of making an edible when it's already a powder? Are you trying to make them more appealing to other users who might not be familiar with the drug or something? I'd just put it in a capsule and swallow with water if you're worried about the taste, otherwise I'm sure someone else could help you with the edibles.

I just don't like having bags of powder or gelcaps laying around....a bag of never unwrapped lindor truffles is way less suspicious...I get paranoid keeping drug stashes and like to conceal things that dogs wont smell

Last edited: