• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Making Crack with Coke Washed with Acetone and Chloroform

GloomyElk

Bluelighter
If one were to get coke that had been washed with both acetone and chloroform, and then use that coke to make crack using baking soda and water, would there be an existing inhalation risk attributed to the acetone and/or chloroform after it had been cooked?

Have been noticing some bad headaches after usage with this product, even days after it has had a chance to breathe to give the solvents the opportunity to evaporate. Obviously it could be something completely unrelated to those two solvents, but figured I would start by asking that. Anyone have experience cooking rocks after these washes, and felt anything like that before?

hello, although I don't know shit about cooking crack the guy who created this knows https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/le-junk-making-freebase-cocaine-the-correct-procedure.335233/ , also if you are interested in the washing aspect too then I recommend another good thread from this le junk guy : https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread.317605/ . I hope this links will help you out, good luck and make your safety your main priority!
Thank you. I’m actually pretty familiar with the purification work of Le Junk. My question stems from having acquired coke that has already gone through an acetone and chloroform wash. When cooked into hard it puts off a somewhat pungent chemical odor, and when the resulting rock itself is smoked, it seems to be giving fairly routine headaches. Not every time, but enough to be noticeable. The coke itself is thoroughly dry and has been allowed to rest for over two weeks.

Those insufflating said product claim it is very clean and pure. But I’m not getting the same experience from smoking it. Since I have never performed any of the purification methods myself, or acquired product before this that has gone through it, this is a first for me. And I must admit, I’m rather disappointed! I had been counting on a clean, stronger product, and instead I have something that smells bad, and seems to set off repeated headaches. Am hoping someone on here has personal experience with this that they can share.

Thank you. I’m actually pretty familiar with the purification work of Le Junk. My question stems from having acquired coke that has already gone through an acetone and chloroform wash. When cooked into hard it puts off a somewhat pungent chemical odor, and when the resulting rock itself is smoked, it seems to be giving fairly routine headaches. Not every time, but enough to be noticeable. The coke itself is thoroughly dry and has been allowed to rest for over two weeks.

Those insufflating said product claim it is very clean and pure. But I’m not getting the same experience from smoking it. Since I have never performed any of the purification methods myself, or acquired product before this that has gone through it, this is a first for me. And I must admit, I’m rather disappointed! I had been counting on a clean, stronger product, and instead I have something that smells bad, and seems to set off repeated headaches. Am hoping someone on here has personal experience with this that they can share.
kind of sounds like acetone left over, chloroform will have a sweet smelling odour while acetone is pretty strong smelling and will cause headaches

kind of sounds like acetone left over, chloroform will have a sweet smelling odour while acetone is pretty strong smelling and will cause headaches
Thanks, that’s what I figured through my own research. Any way to completely get rid of the acetone? Just seems bizarre that I have had this for over two weeks and have been letting it fully breathe (the flakes are 100% bone dry) and it still tastes as bad today as it did when I first got it. I’ve even hot plated batches before cooking, and no improvement. Perhaps the person who washed this just plain used too much and this is as good as it’s going to get.

Thanks, that’s what I figured through my own research. Any way to completely get rid of the acetone? Just seems bizarre that I have had this for over two weeks and have been letting it fully breathe (the flakes are 100% bone dry) and it still tastes as bad today as it did when I first got it. I’ve even hot plated batches before cooking, and no improvement. Perhaps the person who washed this just plain used too much and this is as good as it’s going to get.
Im not sure how to remove excess acetone usually most of it should of evaporated away but whoever did the wash must of used alot of acetone for it to be like that