• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

making crack for a beginner?

unknownn.314

Greenlighter
so i wanna start off saying im absolutely not going to be doing this regularly, & im aware of the dangers (but its not my DOC anyways lol) but i had some questions on making ur own crack. should there still be water left on the spoon once its been heated & just remove the white pastey clumps floating, and if so do i let them dry for x amount of time or are they usable right away? or should the water be mostly gone? also, what should it look like after enough water is added, should it be a paste or completely liquid? i had very different results both times i tried, but they both hit. oh, and is there anything i should do to make it safer?

Properly made crack isn't done by mixing baking soda and cocaine and heating till the water evaporates.

The correct way is to gently heat the cocaine in a spoon with baking soda and water, at which point you'll see oily spots on the top of water. The oily spots are what you want:

With a metal tool, you start scraping these oily spots to the side of the spoon (and out of the water). As you drag these to the side, they start clumping together and will dry pretty quickly as a hard lump. Continue doing that until you get all the oil spots out.

Just mixing the baking soda and cocaine in water and boiling the shit out of it until the water is gone isn't a good way to do it (although i know some people do that). It will probably still work but it won't smoke nearly as well or hit nearly as hard.

But watch out. Crack is incredibly addictive, its almost like an entirely different drug when compared to cocaine.

Properly made crack isn't done by mixing baking soda and cocaine and heating till the water evaporates.

The correct way is to gently heat the cocaine in a spoon with baking soda and water, at which point you'll see oily spots on the top of water. The oily spots are what you want:

With a metal tool, you start scraping these oily spots to the side of the spoon (and out of the water). As you drag these to the side, they start clumping together and will dry pretty quickly as a hard lump. Continue doing that until you get all the oil spots out.

Just mixing the baking soda and cocaine in water and boiling the shit out of it until the water is gone isn't a good way to do it (although i know some people do that). It will probably still work but it won't smoke nearly as well or hit nearly as hard.

But watch out. Crack is incredibly addictive, its almost like an entirely different drug when compared to cocaine.

While this does work, I recommend allowing those oily spots to cool/harden a bit for easier separation. They are oily cuz of the heat and just need time to resolidify.

Also always good to do a water wash once separated, place the crack into a spoon with fresh water and cook again. Now separate just like before. Repeat this 4-5 times to ensure all levamisole is gone from the product.

-GC

Your mix will also start to foam up at some point - don't stop cooking there - keep going until the 'foam dome' clears and your spoon/container looks like the one posted above - if you're gonna risk fucking your life up bigtime may as well do it properly eh ;)

Also @G_Chem , I have never, ever heard that water washes remove Levamisole? They are a good idea anyway (and essential if using ammonia, hopefully obvious)..but as far as I'm aware Leva can only be removed via certain tricky 'washes' (chloroform iirc)

While this does work, I recommend allowing those oily spots to cool/harden a bit for easier separation. They are oily cuz of the heat and just need time to resolidify.

Also always good to do a water wash once separated, place the crack into a spoon with fresh water and cook again. Now separate just like before. Repeat this 4-5 times to ensure all levamisole is gone from the product.

-GC

I guess my approach is to coalesce the little oil droplets into a single puddle of oil which i then scrape to the side to allow it to solidify. Its never particularly hot at that point, and has definitely cooled, but still remains in oil form. I'm not sure what happens if it were to fully cool with those oil droplets ontop 🤔. But yeah, if it's too hot the oil isn't viscous enough and has trouble coalescing.

Dont put to much heat on it dcont add to much baking soda dont fill spoon with water have so it covers but havew enough on the spoon keep taking heat away dont burn your gear like people have said you will see oily spots work on them spinning it around and it will start rocking up.

so i wanna start off saying im absolutely not going to be doing this regularly, & im aware of the dangers (but its not my DOC anyways lol) but i had some questions on making ur own crack. should there still be water left on the spoon once its been heated & just remove the white pastey clumps floating, and if so do i let them dry for x amount of time or are they usable right away? or should the water be mostly gone? also, what should it look like after enough water is added, should it be a paste or completely liquid? i had very different results both times i tried, but they both hit. oh, and is there anything i should do to make it safer?
Have u checked out my guide? 😂
I was high as fk when I made it, dunno if it helps a bit. Better to cook your rocks than buying cut crap yo.
Stay safe,
nico xx

Yes there can be water left, rhe important thing is the oil that comes out from the reaction. It's not a paste, it's oil, kinda yellowish, u collect the particles and it becomes solid, u let it dry for 2 mins and it's ready to go. It takes quite a few tries to master the technique of cooking crack, once u get it its pretty easy to do it. U also notice when the coke ya got its utter shit or straight fire. U should always use a ratio of 20% baking soda 80% cocaine, it's just a splash into the mix so it can react, when u put too much it gets leftover in the water anyway. Check out my guide for more tips xd, I don't wanna go in there or I'll shit myself hahahaha. Cheers man and careful with rock, it's very insidious stuff.
Cheers.

u right i could tell how easily ppl get addicted to that, i saw myself craving more….but im already dealing with the effects of where that feeling led me 3 years later with fetty, so im just gonna leave that dope alone 😅
good news...it's a shit drug mate

The coke we got from a particular guy was so stepped on there was a joke going around all we had to do was add water and it would rock itself up.

We used mountain dew once and a microwave made mush balls , it worked , didn't look very nice but hey...

Your mix will also start to foam up at some point - don't stop cooking there - keep going until the 'foam dome' clears and your spoon/container looks like the one posted above - if you're gonna risk fucking your life up bigtime may as well do it properly eh ;)

Also @G_Chem , I have never, ever heard that water washes remove Levamisole? They are a good idea anyway (and essential if using ammonia, hopefully obvious)..but as far as I'm aware Leva can only be removed via certain tricky 'washes' (chloroform iirc)
When its foamy its bad coke...