View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Making Ayahuasca the non BS way

MiketheGoldfish

Greenlighter
Okay, so I have ordered some B. Caapi vine and Chacruna. I hastily made some the other night using 50gs of each while using a hint of white vinegar as well. I combined the chacruna and B. Caapi and simmered just below boil for 3 hours and did another wash for an hour with the temperature slightly higher. Then strained the liquid in a seperate pot and allowed it to evaporate down to 300 ml or so. I drank 120 ml and felt a slight body buzz and a little high but fell asleep a couple hours later with no real results. I didn't even feel nauseous which struck me odd. Anyways I just want to know a real no BS way to make aya with chacruna and B. Caapi I have 50g of each left. I've been doing some research and I read that the tribes in south america/Ecuador 'boil' their ingredients together (chacruna/b.caapi vine) for 8 hours until a oily like substance forms on top of the liquid but I heard not to boil as well...so who's really right here? I have read using white vinegar is bunk also and hasn't really been proved to help at all.And doing multiple washes was pointless too. Can I just do it like the tribals and boil my ingredients together for 8 hours? How can I check if my chacruna/b.caapi is just impotent.

(I do not use aluminum cookware btw)