Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Magic truffles advice

LSDHunter

Greenlighter
Hi,

I'm off to the dam next week and will be getting some truffles. . And was wondering about dose. . .

I've done loads of Colombian mushrooms in the past, and when on sale in the dam I used to neck a whole pack at a time - as a benchmark idea of what I'm used to. . I actually done two packs but that WAS bad news lol. .

Anyways, I like to trip hard and see shit everywhere, like full on, so I'm thinking, and correct me if I'm wrong, that the 'Hollandia' ones are the strongest and they come in 15g split into 2. . So I'm thinking about doing the full 15g. . ? I think Colombians are the strongest mushys but I can't remember pack weight, so not sure on how many g of Colombian = how many g of Hollandia?

Also, if doing 15g on day one how much to get the same experience on day 2. . Yeah I know your supposed to give it time off etc etc but I'm only there for 3 nights, so I've only really got 2 days on it, max. . . Having said that a milder trip on day 2 might not be too bad anyway, so maybe 15g day 1 and day 2. . ?

Anyone with truffles advice appreciated :)

If you really want to go into the void, take the full 15g, but i can almost guarantee you that taking it on the second day is not going to give you much of anything at all. Tolerance to psilocybin shoots up very high even after one dose. I am also in Holland for the time being, but i have steered clear of the truffles recently since i feel as though my mindset is not ready for it again.

All of the head shops have a scale for the truffles they sell - mild to strong (full on visuals etc) - if your looking for a very strong trip buy two packs, use one gauge the effects and then you can take more if needed.

Last edited:
Yeah, nice one, it's looking like the 15g to start. . .

The Colombians I got were in Amsterdam when you could get them from the shops, is remember asking for the strongest they had and that's what they recommended. I understand truffles not to contain as much psilocybin per g as shrooms hence the question on comparisons.

Sorry I edited my message - I didn't really find the Colombians that strong compared to some other strains - Just be careful dosing, too much can be a bit of a nightmare and removes the fun out of the trip if you get stuck in a loop etc.

The Colombians - Amazonian were great trips, Mexicans were great for when you just wanted fun as I always got the serious giggles whenever I took them. Was quite funny having them before going drinking / clubbing :D

Yeah I know what you mean. .

One time I done a full pack of Colombians and was laughing SO much my sides were aching, I just couldn't stop - I can't even remember why I was laughing! I remember being in kfc with me mates and I was watching them eat the chicken and it looked like they were eating in fast forward speed, that was so funny, like hamsters gnawing away at triple speed lol. . And people in the street - I could sort of see into their minds, and Zoom in on them like a lens, and they all looked pretty funny. . But, then I thought this is so good I gotta take another pack and that was bad bad news, like I could feel pain on every breath I took, real bad news, for like 8 hours, totally went south. . . But I had many many more packs after that, not two tho, only ones, sometimes every week, but obviously the effects deplete, which is a bummer.

Mind you, I remember another time in dam I had some and the following day I had a smoke and I could have sworn I was coming back up on the shrooms. . .

God damnit why, oh why are psilocybin truffes illegal in the states!!!?? Man it sucks balls because i would love to try a boomer truffel. Lucky bastard you ;-)
I really should just move to holland if that is even possible.
I know its off subject but i heard that they have closed a lot of the coffeee shop's and the minister of health or whatever his job titke is is a STRONG conservative. So i dunno about the future i coukdnt imagine the dam without coffee shops.

Lol, its great ain't it, I mean I'm flying over from England but it's cheap to get there and takes like a couple of hours then you just walk in a shop and buy them ?

I think theyve tried a few times to stop it all but it would cripple tourism, after all that's one of the main reasons for going. I think every country should have an Amsterdam type city with the same relaxed rules!

Well las vegas is going to try to legalize weed. So mabey there is hope. It is sin city.