View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Magic Mushrooms and Invega Sustenna

MattJD0790

Greenlighter
Does anyone know if Invega Sustenna blocks the affects of shrooms? I'm currently on Invega Sustenna 234mg once a month. I'm thinking about trying some shrooms for the second time ever. I just need something to cut loose a little and get away from the norm for a brief while. Can someone aid in answering this question? Please and thank you!

Yes, it will block the psychedelic effects.

You may still feel some level of effect, energy, some level of enjoyment, stimulation... but hallucinations and all the desirable effects will be blocked.

it will most likely be a very uncomfortable experience, you may feel very uncomfortable and almost agitated for 4-6 hours.

Everything that is considered fun or beneficial will be blocked and sorely lacking

basically it's a waste of good shrooms

Okay thank you. That's why I asked bc I didn't want to waste them and take them for no good reason.

So I'm on Invega sustenna IM 234mg and have no problem with shrooms. a little inconsistency with MDMA. and no problem with LSD.
For instance I took 0.5g of Penis Envy a few weeks back and was losing my shit.
I also feel weed pleasant too. You might as well try. It may vary from person to person.

So I'm on Invega sustenna IM 234mg and have no problem with shrooms. a little inconsistency with MDMA. and no problem with LSD.
For instance I took 0.5g of Penis Envy a few weeks back and was losing my shit.
I also feel weed pleasant too. You might as well try. It may vary from person to person.
do you have anhedonia

I smoke weed. @Robchanna
Weed gave me my life back. When I was in the darkest depths of antipsychotics. Got a bag of weed, and it made things better.