• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Magic Mushrooms / 4.5 grams) - Inexperienced - "First Time on Mushrooms = confusing"

SteveTheCanadian

Greenlighter
(Magic Mushrooms / 4.5 grams) - Inexperienced - "First Time on Mushrooms = confusing"

HI guys! this is my first post on bluelight so ill start with a brief back story of me. I was born in California and lived there for thirteen years of my life. I then moved to Vancouver, BC, Canada when i was 13. Crazy changes. within the first month of high school ive been introduced to weed and alcohol. I basicallly stuck to that until i turned 15, when i started messing with harder substances like cocaine and prescription pills. I soon got bored of "highs" ; therefore starting my research of psychedelics. living in a very drug-active neighborhood and being friends with a dealer, i soon got my hands on 10 grams of mushrooms. This is where my trip report starts.

I call my friends (who we will call J and M) who happen to be brothers and ask them if they want to do shrooms with me and of course they accept the offer.
We meet up at the bus stop and make our way to a park. We sit in the woods and open the bag. I decide i want to eat 4.5 grams so M eats 3.5 and J eats 2. We then sit and wait for the visuals. It was St. Patricks day and the first notification i was starting to trip was a man in a green hat. HIS HAT WAS SOOOO GREEN! i just marveled at that. we then walked to the playground and it seems almost suddenly the visuals start to kick in. the gravel on the ground starts to move up and down. i stare at it for a good 4-5 minutes and ask J if this is all thats gonna happen. he tells me "no- wait for the mind fuck." i was stoked. We sat there for a good 20 minutes, which seem like an hour, and then M started freaking out. He got really confused so we decided to take him home.

While we were walking to the house my head really started to feel like there was a massive ammount of pressure being applyed and i asked if it was normal and J said yes. i felt better. The visuals really started to kick in when we got to J and M's granspas house. while wait for him to answer the door i stared at the shrubs and watched them grow and morph. soon his granpa answered and we went straight to the basement. M then rips off all of his clothes and runs to the bed and rolls around. J throws me a soda and says to look at the ceiling for a while and then well leave again. I stare at the morphing ceiling for what it seems to be hours ( really 15 minutes) and then J comes down and and gets me. Thats when the mind fuck really got to me. i couldnt catch a thought and that freaked me out. We somehow managed to ride longboards to a wooded park and another friend (M) meets us.

By now the trip is peaking and im very confused. everything just seems really fake and nothing seems right. J says we are in a "loop of confusion" and just need to stop thinking. so i try to stop thinking and the only thing i think about is how good my trip is. I start to feel better until this huge ass worm starts to crawl in front of me. For some reason it just really freaked me out. ( M) really trips me out by saying its a stick and i belive him for a second. then J tells me that its a worm. I suddenly feel attatched to it and imagine what it would be like to be a worm.

We soon leave and say goodbye to M and go back to J's house. We go into the garage and sit down and i pick up a skateboard. I try to focus on it but my vision is all blurry and the tracers are pissing me off so i put it down. We get cold (this is Canada) and go inside where lay down and watch the ceiling until my trip ends.

I cant describe how my mind felt but it was very confusing and i could get a grasp on my thoughts. Has this happened to any of you? Anyways since then i have done Acid and 2c-e and other hallucinogens and tonight i plan on tripping on ambien for the first time so ill write a report on that in the morning. sorrry if this was long its the shortest that i could make it. HAPPY TRIPPING.

-Steve

Thanks for the report and welcome to our community. :)

I start to feel better until this huge ass worm starts to crawl in front of me. For some reason it just really freaked me out. ( M) really trips me out by saying its a stick and i belive him for a second. then J tells me that its a worm. I suddenly feel attatched to it and imagine what it would be like to be a worm.

I love mushrooms :)

nice experience welcome to bluelight. i also started experimenting with psychedelics at a young age. im very fond of mushrooms aswel, they can be very confusing at times for me. i have also got the loops at times on them, they also make me get really excited like to excited for no absolute reason ill make things out of nothing i have to be very carful and be on my A game if take over 2g its can go so many ways with mushrooms ime very unpredictable, probably the most unpredictable because you never know the dosage content, with dmt/2cs/mdx/lsd/mescaline you can atleast get in a ball park estimate of the weight of your dose. i still love the unpredictability though you need that at times. i have found out when your looping uncomfortably just let it ride in time youll be feeling magnificent even tell yourself that if you have to, i also try to just enjoy the most out of dark/confusing situations it works alot imo makes it easier and you remember more parts of the trip ime, try not to pay attention to evey little thing thats going on in your head if your feeling anxious its normal to feel anxious on psychedelics at times its apart of some experiences ime, also doing somthing or a activity that gets your attention away from unwanted feelings when your feeling very urgent helps quite a bit, even going into a different room with light helps at times ime, bust out some cards and proceed to play a card game with your buddies or build a tower out of cards and knock it down.

awesome. ill head that next time i trip. you are spot on cus what happened was i had too much on my mind. thanks for the insite.

Sounds pretty groovy. Love shrooming with buddies and everyone is all confused lol
Makes for the best of friends and great memories.

Awesome! I had my first experience two nights ago and can relate fully to the confusing loops. Did you laugh at all? I couldn't stop laughing.

Awesome! I had my first experience two nights ago and can relate fully to the confusing loops. Did you laugh at all? I couldn't stop laughing.

Oh yes. When J left me to look at the ceiling and started bellowing. I dont know why but just the fact of the ceiling being soo bendy was hilarious

It's funny at first. As you continue down the psychedelic path though, it tends to get more serious in nature as you use them.

I have no idea why that is, or if it's for everyone or just common but the nature of the experience seems to be different as you continue on wards.

Cool report though, likens me back to the first time I took mushrooms.

It's funny at first. As you continue down the psychedelic path though, it tends to get more serious in nature as you use them.

I have no idea why that is, or if it's for everyone or just common but the nature of the experience seems to be different as you continue on wards.

Cool report though, likens me back to the first time I took mushrooms.

Exactly. Now i dont really laugh at all. It also goes with individual trips. At first everything is light and fun, But soon you start having deep mind bending experiences.

overall it could have been worse. in my experience the best time eating shrooms was after cocktails . once a nice alchohol buzz was established then i ate the shrooms . not only do you laugh constantly but your really social yet everything seems to be going at light speed!