• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Made a huge mistake. Any chance I make it through this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdude22

Greenlighter
I got a bit drunk on Friday and did about 4 small key bumps with a friend. Last one was probably at 4am Saturday. Came to find out I have a surprise pre-employment drug screen at 8am tomorrow.

I've been binging water and cranberry juice for two days now. Took two of the Walgreens take home test and both showed a very faint red line indicating I passed, but im skeptical.

I have one of the Magnum Cleanse's on hand to take before the test. Would love to know if you think I have a chance at passing or if you have any other last minute advice.

I don't mean to berate you since i'm sure you're already beating yourself up but a pre employment drug screening shouldn't be a surprise. If you're gunning for a job you should be ready at any time to take a drug test.

I'm sorry but I don't think your chances are good unless the coke was pretty weak.

Yea, I screwed up real bad. And I've been so damn dedicated at cutting out everything. I'm going to be regretting that night and that decision for the rest of my life.

There is a good chance you'll pass it, cocaine doesn't last long in the system. You've been doing the right things to try to speed along elimination. Doing a cleanse product wouldn't hurt... worst case scenario they say the test is inconclusive and you have to do it the next day or whatever, and even that would give you an extra day. Cocaine clears your system within a few days and you didn't do much. However I am going to close this, as we don't do drug testing questions at Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.